Obama muffed U.S. motto

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
"In God we trust" but lets build a few tens of thousands of nuclear warheads just in case Gos chokes. The mind of the cold warrior is a wonderland of reason.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
The point is, Obama doesn't even live by that bullshit he spews.

Name one fucking politician that does? You think that annoying dumb wise and beautiful woman Sarah Payoff does? How about that philandering beautiful being Newt Gingrich? They are no different than Obama.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Name one fucking politician that does? You think that wise and beautiful woman Sarah Payoff does? How about that philandering beautiful being Newt Gingrich? They are no different than Obama.

Exactly. However, Obama is in power now and trying to make excuses to take away freedoms, they aren't.

Therefore the quote and the proof damning him are extremely valid.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Exactly. However, Obama is in power now, they aren't.

Therefore the quote and the proof damning him are extremely valid.
Yeah if you are being idealistic. Aside from Ralph Nader we aren't going to get a leader who lives by example.

BTW I'm extremely jealous that you were able to retire at 43 so excuse me if I'm a little hostile towards you;)

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Yeah if you are being idealistic. Aside from Ralph Nader we aren't goinbg to get a leader who lives by example.

Idealistic my ass. If no one were to point out the absurdity and hypocrisy of his plans, then we can kiss our freedoms goodbye.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Idealistic my ass. If no one were to point out the absurdity and hypocrisy of his plans, then we can kiss our freedoms goodbye.
I don't know if they are that absurd... well compared to the shit we had to endure under Nixon and The Bush Boys.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
Obviously he doesn't think In God We Trust is the motto because he thinks he's god and his followers worship The One as one.

I think your confusing Obama with the voices in your head....shh they will hear you...

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Yep, let's preserve an identity that increasingly prides itself on excess and a "I'm getting mine fuck everyone else attitude." Now that's worth saving, screw sustainability and exceptionalism, we're the USA!

And spare me any "Why do you hate America" responses. I don't hate it, that's why I'm not one of the folks trying to turn it into another banana republic shithole.
Dang, you get cross when other kids don't wanna give you their toys! :D

The point is, Obama doesn't even live by that bullshit he spews. He expects the common folks to do without, while he heats and cools the white house to 72 year round, travels to NY and Chicago for steak dinner dates and drives around in a fucking SUV. Just like Gore.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/29/obama-cranks-up-white-hou_n_162127.html

I EARNED what I have and what I use. Fuck any politician or political ideology that dictates how I live my life. ESPECIALLY if they aren't leading by example.
Exactly. We don't have leaders, we have directors. (Although the Secret Service would have tutu-clad cows on trampolines if Obama announced that he and the Wide One were traveling by transit to dinner, so you have to give him a pass on that while he is President.)

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
how many Islamic phrases can he recite of the top of his head?? Many I would bet.

The guy is a joke. Why does he claim to be a Christian? Why not just grow a pair and admit that he is an atheist who sympathizes with Islamic terrorists?

Because he doesn't know how to tell the truth?
Right.

Glenn Beck posts here?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Probably about the same time "under god" was added to the pledge of allegiance during the heady days of the fight against the godless cummunists.

How soon before the righteous indignation starts spewing from the usual big mouth righty media sources.

Obama is anti-god
Obama is a muslim

Problem is these same sources would have a bird if any President tried to repeal this law, which should be done because it's unconstitutional.