Obama loves the "stop snitchin' " Carmelo Anthony money

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/3967329/detail.html

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-play-basketball-tomorrow-nba-heroes_650380.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnaoVV46hk4

It seems that ones of the basketball stars that is getting together tonight for a big Obama fundraiser includes Carmelo Anthony who's one of the stars of the "Stop Snitchin' " video. Where his friend says they'll shoot anyone or hang anyone that gives information to the police about their drug dealing. Sounds fair. Also a great mention of Mr. Anthony throwing his Olympic medal in a lake.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-fundraises-maker-pro-drugs-stop-snitchin-video_650507.html

The DVD is called “Stop Snitching” and shows alleged drug dealers talking about what happens to people who cooperate with the police, and Anthony is standing next to one of them.

He is also seen on the DVD talking about his Olympic bronze medal and saying that he threw it in a lake. The man he stands next to later goes on to tell how he would take care of snitches by “putting a hole in their head.” However, Anthony does not appear to be taking part in that portion of the discussion.

No remark was made by Mr. Anthony that when he made this pro illegal drug, pro murder, pro lynching video if it was supposed to be off the record.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
Does it have people selling their EBT cards, waiting by the mailbox on the 1st, people "Crip" dancing, giving each other the "Terrorist Fist Bump?" Do they have gold teeth, prison tats, dressed like "thugs?" How quickly after seeing this on Drudge did you post this?

Funny how you didn't mention any of the other players that will be there.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Does it have people selling their EBT cards, waiting by the mailbox on the 1st, people "Crip" dancing, giving each other the "Terrorist Fist Bump?" Do they have gold teeth, prison tats, dressed like "thugs?" How quickly after seeing this on Drudge did you post this?

Funny how you didn't mention any of the other players that will be there.

Please try to stay on subject and not derail the thread.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Slow outrage day, apparently.
What outrage? This is what I expect and usually get from the Obama Administration, I'm just putting it out here on the forums so lickspittle apologists like yourself can try to brush it off.

Nothing like a big donor to a political candidate laughing at lynching, murder and drug dealing.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008

I'm sure the vast majority of voters think that drug gangs murdering people that go to the authorities is cool. That lynching and shooting honest citizens is yawnable.

You should have had the basic honesty to say "that's screwed up, he needs to distance himself from Obama"

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
What outrage? This is what I expect and usually get from the Obama Administration, I'm just putting it out here on the forums so lickspittle apologists like yourself can try to brush it off.

Nothing like a big donor to a political candidate laughing at lynching, murder and drug dealing.

Yep- slow outrage day, no doubt.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Hey look, you can even see the Carmelo Anthony mug shot from his drunk driving arrest.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/carmelo-anthony-mug-shot

He plead guilty to a reduced charge and did some community service. You think the community service involved drugs, guns or lynching that was shown in the earlier video?
http://articles.nydailynews.com/200...arge-calvin-andrews-nuggets-coach-george-karl

It's nice to see that Obama and his campaign know how and where to raise the big dollars.

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
Politicians only hate broke criminals. Think of Madoff, Lay, & Skilling, they only got prosecuted after their firms became insolvent.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
Aw, did no one take the bait, young grasshopper troll? Try harder, you might get the attention you want next time.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I don't know what is more stupid, complaining about this or complaining about Obama having eaten dog as a young child. Both are remarkably stupid things to bitch about.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
I'm sure the vast majority of voters think that drug gangs murdering people that go to the authorities is cool. That lynching and shooting honest citizens is yawnable.

You should have had the basic honesty to say "that's screwed up, he needs to distance himself from Obama"

Most people think that drugs being illegal creates that environment, much like alchohol being illegal created the Al Capones of the world.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
OP meant for stormfront?

Almost every thread that criticizes Obama in anything that happens anywhere or anytime in his administration gets some whiny little weasel that cries "racist". Sorry, but it's not about his color, it's about his performance and behavior.
It's a typical tactic of the left to stifle any and all criticism of their candidate.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Almost every thread that criticizes Obama in anything that happens anywhere or anytime in his administration gets some whiny little weasel that cries "racist". Sorry, but it's not about his color, it's about his performance and behavior.
It's a typical tactic of the left to stifle any and all criticism of their candidate.

Only the ones that concentrate on the points like the ones brought up in the OP. Might as well throw in some welfare queen references while you're at it.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Only the ones that concentrate on the points like the ones brought up in the OP. Might as well throw in some welfare queen references while you're at it.

What points? Try to be specific. You mad because I linked to the local ABC in Denver channel and the Weekly Standard?

actuarial

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2009
I found it funny that in the article Michael Jordan has the description "(who is also a failed baseball player)"

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000

Because so many of the complaints about Obama that get posted are so unbelievably inane that there's no logical reason for the complaint. Such as the "he only used the inclusive 'we' version of pronouns 3 times as often as the non inclusive 'I' pronouns, he's self centered!". And the birth certificate calls, the yells of "muslim", the calls for college transcripts (which no Presidential candidate releases), really the list of inane bullshit goes on and on. It gets to the point where the legitimate gripes about Obama are so rare in comparison to the inane bullshit, that there has to be a reason for the illogical vitriol. And naturally our option become limited to racism because it really holds no logic, insanity because no one is logical when insane, or vast and utter stupidity. Personally I think it's vast and utter stupidity ... with a few specific exceptions who are insane or racist.