obama lied

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KingGheedora

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2006
says he doesn't know who snooki is when he clearly made a reference to her in a previous speech.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20012087-10391698.html

better link with video that shows him actually mentioning snooki.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/snoo...who-snooki-is-after-joking-about-her-at-whcd/

In the video where he jokes about her, it doesn't look like he knows who she is. Look how he cocks his head and looks around, as if to see what the audience reaction is, since he didn't understand the joke himself (not knowing who Snookie is).

That's just conjecture however; I would take his word for it and assume that the joke/speech was written for him. Who gives a shit who Snookie is.

khon

Golden Member
Jun 8, 2010
He's made plenty of actual lies, this is just a case of giving a speach that someone else wrote.

Did you really think the president writes his own jokes ? Would you want him to ?

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
I wonder if his speech writers put 'The war to exterminate all Muslims starts in 30 minutes right after I sign off on my tax cuts for the wealthiest 5%' on the teleprompter if he would read it.

tk149

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2002
Obama mentioned Snooki three months ago in a speech. Who cares if he doesn't remember now?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Who cares? This is a man who thanked himself for inviting himself to the White House to meet himself - if it's in the TelePrompter, it gets read. And personally I think that (outside of The Soup) the more ignoring of these people, the better the country will be. Might as well begin at the top. Of course it IS an amazing display of racial animus toward orange people . . .

Orange people must not vote in large numbers.

bullbert

May 24, 2004
He has been caught telling lies all the way back to the 1970s. He was REALLY bad at it then, and has not improved much over the last 40 years.

xenolith

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2000
The problem is ourselves. We want to be entertained by everything. We live in a time when more people would seriously consider Lady GaGa for office over Abraham Lincoln.

I would love to see a President that didn't practically need to use a teleprompter just to excuse himself to go to the restroom.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I can't imagine him freely admitting he knew of her, thus demeaning his Presidency in some way. OTOH, I can see him making a vague passing reference to her and others of her ilk while attempting to make a joke or making a point where she is not the object said point.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
This guy I know called Mr Obama a "fucking liar" because during a phone in show he told his daughter he was in Kansas City while he was really in S. Louis. I said that perhaps it was that he just made a mistake and why would he lie about that.

Okay, Mr Obama's writers need to pay more attention to these kind of details in his speeches.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
This guy I know called Mr Obama a "fucking liar" because during a phone in show he told his daughter he was in Kansas City while he was really in S. Louis. I said that perhaps it was that he just made a mistake and why would he lie about that.

Okay, Mr Obama's writers need to pay more attention to these kind of details in his speeches.
That or the Wingnuts should concentrate on matters of importance instead of this trivial bullshit.

Cogman

Lifer
Sep 19, 2000
How can anyone watch the view? Group of retarded women asking dumb questions.