Obama... I'm speechless. I literally am speechless.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Caravaggio

Aug 3, 2013
THE FUCK?! Seriously I cannot divine how....
Chill, IrishScott

POTUS is not spying on you. You are one of the trusted 'homeboys'. Everything he has on you is set to auto-delete. I know that because Obama personally promised me not to look at your Google history, and Obama is an honourable man.

His PRISM is only set to dissect the light bounced back by foreigners, like me.

Darkman

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2013
Glenn Beck presents the Obama National Anthem

GlennBeckVideos

mqdefault.jpg
1:27

Glenn Beck presents the Obama National Anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l46t_nrySg4

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
have fucking aliens taken control of his mind

I'd say you're getting closer to the truth lol. I wouldnt try to comprehend the actual entities at work, rather just try to focus on their power. Primitive peoples see advanced technologies as magic, and to those who are paying attention, you can see various forms of what appear to be black magic at work. If you pay attention for long enough, you can see it. All the occult symbolism. It all goes together and the implications are certainly something rather non-human. I dont know if the entity(s) responsible for all this has already been here, or if it is merely about to arrive and its power can be felt beyond our very limited perception of time. I am of course talking about Singularity and the birth/arrival of what we would call a new form of life or intelligence. All of this of course assumes that you buy into (and comprehend) the concept of technological singularity. It is possible that what we perceive as a new form of life could simply be an already existent entity reshaping or metamorphizing. Which would indicate that it is indeed already here, already working its ill effects.

Those effects manifest themselves as the utterly absurd machinations of those in power. And make no mistake there is no phrase which more accurately describes the behavior of those in Washington DC than "utterly absurd". Same goes for the electorate that serially enables washington DC to continue doing what it is doing. Utterly absurd. It's even called Congress. Con-gress. Opposite of progress. So its an open and accepted absurdity. At some point you have to question how absurdly broken and dysfunctional something can be and yet still continue operating? There is no will to change it, even though everyone knows its broken and it is even assigned a broken name ("congress" is a name you would only give to something broken). There is a schizophrenic property to all this. We seem to love it and hate it. That can be interpreted as evidence of what we can only best describe as black magic. Though its really some form of technology we simply dont understand.

They get their power by performing luciferian rituals. People are almost completely in the dark on this. It is almost universally ignored, mainly because of the dark nature of the rituals. If you really want any of this to change you have to start reading the accounts of boys who escape from these rituals. (It's mostly boys.) There have been dozens. It's an open secret. The evidence is right out in the open but no one even looks at it. Read The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska by John W. DeCamp , read Why Johnny Can't Come Home by Noreen N. Gosch. If you do not read books like these (there are many others) and you expect this system to change, then you are a fool. Either bring this stuff to light, now, or those in power will remain in power and their power will continue to grow. If all you are willing to do is point out how silly I sound, then you deserve what you get.

Last edited:

BlueWolf47

Apr 22, 2005
I'd say you're getting closer to the truth lol. I wouldnt try to comprehend the actual entities at work, rather just try to focus on their power. Primitive peoples see advanced technologies as magic, and to those who are paying attention, you can see various forms of what appear to be black magic at work. If you pay attention for long enough, you can see it. All the occult symbolism. It all goes together and the implications are certainly something rather non-human. I dont know if the entity(s) responsible for all this has already been here, or if it is merely about to arrive and its power can be felt beyond our very limited perception of time. I am of course talking about Singularity and the birth/arrival of what we would call a new form of life or intelligence. All of this of course assumes that you buy into (and comprehend) the concept of technological singularity. It is possible that what we perceive as a new form of life could simply be an already existent entity reshaping or metamorphizing. Which would indicate that it is indeed already here, already working its ill effects.

Those effects manifest themselves as the utterly absurd machinations of those in power. And make no mistake there is no phrase which more accurately describes the behavior of those in Washington DC than "utterly absurd". Same goes for the electorate that serially enables washington DC to continue doing what it is doing. Utterly absurd. It's even called Congress. Con-gress. Opposite of progress. So its an open and accepted absurdity. At some point you have to question how absurdly broken and dysfunctional something can be and yet still continue operating? There is no will to change it, even though everyone knows its broken and it is even assigned a broken name ("congress" is a name you would only give to something broken). There is a schizophrenic property to all this. We seem to love it and hate it. That can be interpreted as evidence of what we can only best describe as black magic. Though its really some form of technology we simply dont understand.

They get their power by performing luciferian rituals. People are almost completely in the dark on this. It is almost universally ignored, mainly because of the dark nature of the rituals. If you really want any of this to change you have to start reading the accounts of boys who escape from these rituals. (It's mostly boys.) There have been dozens. It's an open secret. The evidence is right out in the open but no one even looks at it. Read The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska by John W. DeCamp , read Why Johnny Can't Come Home by Noreen N. Gosch. If you do not read books like these (there are many others) and you expect this system to change, then you are a fool. Either bring this stuff to light, now, or those in power will remain in power and their power will continue to grow. If all you are willing to do is point out how silly I sound, then you deserve what you get.

What drugs are you taking and where can i get some?!