Obama Hands Out Another Participation Award

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
c14.jpg

Reactions: jackstar7

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Unless there is some taxpayer cash award included then I don't really give a damn what medals Obama or any other president hands out.

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
Looks like you need to find something else to cry about, OP. Even the conservatives here don't give a shit about this, except for the extra bitchy ones.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
You'd think that after they won an erection they'd rejoice and stop crying, but I guess they just can't keep a hard-on without finding some liberals to bash.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
Anyone and everyone shitting on this, I'm actually begging you to seek out a therapist. You're fucked up.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
...and Trump has yet to release his taxes. We still have no idea what else Trump may have investments in and whom he may owe money to.
Relevence not found. Trump should release his tax returns based on precedence and transparency. That has nothing to do with Biden receiving the Medal of Freedom.

Squirrel!!!

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
I have no issue with Obama bestowing the Presidential Medal of Freedom on Biden as he is quite deserving due to his service to the US throughout his life.
I am ok with only if Biden either hangs it from the rearview mirror of or mounts it to the hood of his Trans Am

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Funny how simply asking "what has he done to deserve this highest of honors?" is considered attacking, hating,bashing etc. It's not a difficult question. Is simply doing your job sufficient?

Look, it doesn't bother me because it ultimately doesn't mean anything and Biden is actually much less loathsome than most politicians, but I'd like to see someone actually articulate what Biden did to deserve it.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
People in this thread pissing on Biden. Take policy out of the loop for a second, both Joe and Barack and the epitome of honor, grace and integrity when it comes to this office.

When the self indulgent shit show takes over more people are going to miss these guys.

Nice troll post. Honor, grace, and integrity are three words that should not be insulted by associating them with Barack.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
Funny how simply asking "what has he done to deserve this highest of honors?" is considered attacking, hating,bashing etc. It's not a difficult question. Is simply doing your job sufficient?

Look, it doesn't bother me because it ultimately doesn't mean anything and Biden is actually much less loathsome than most politicians, but I'd like to see someone actually articulate what Biden did to deserve it.
You should care enough to read up on him. Check out what he's done and what he's sacrificed and lost for his country.

But I also didn't pick you as a "hater" or whatever on this. If you self-identify, that's on you.

Feb 4, 2009
Nice troll post. Honor, grace, and integrity are three words that should not be insulted by associating them with Barack.

there has not been any conflict of interest or ethics violation investigations against Obama's White House. While I agree that should be the standard but currently it is not the standard.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
After Bush giving John Bremer a medal, this is just one more issue where the indignant right has it's head up it's hypocritical ass.

Yes, keep whining you poor victimized snowflakes.

LoL... GW Bush gave Henry Hyde the same medal. That tells me all I need to know about the value of the medal.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
This is a big fucking deal.

I think he deserves it simply for the enthusiasm he has held in public service for so long. "Lion" as Obama put it, is a good term. He's likeable, tall but not too tall, and handsome. What is there to complain about?