Obama going for illegal alien amnesty

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Hacp

Lifer
Jun 8, 2005
Why am I not surprised, that all of the folks who are the dirtiest and will bring the country to being a shithole are either brown, black, or yellow. I swear if we could just get rid of people like you by any means necessary we would be so so much better off.

Well, there aren't any 3rd world countries that are white majority really. Brazil is an economic powerhouse in Latin America. Everyone else is under the spheres of influence of either the EU or Russia.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
It's people like your mentality that's stopping any progress on illegal immigration. For the past 20 years, there wasn't any "rewarding" illegal immigrants by the way of amnesty, but the illegal immigrants keep coming. US does deport illegals and fine/jail people who hires them, see raids that has happened. And the fact is that the US simply does not have the man power and the resource to comprehensively deal with 12+ million illegals that's already here.

What you are saying is simply continue today's ineffective policy, simply close your eyes to the fact that 12+ million illegal immigrants are already here and life in the US even with today's anti-immigration policy is still better than the hell wherever those people come from, and hope those 12+ million people will simply go away.

Good luck with that.

Your an idiot if you think giving them amnesty is going to solve the problem. It didn't work last time,if anything it just encouraged more illegals to come in. Why should now be any different?

And as far as the hell hole they came from, large parts of this world are worse, so what does that have to do with it?? Are you suggesting we should base our immigration policy soley on how bad it is in the originating country?

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
The slogan of the delusional brainwashed right wing nutcases.

That's giving the brainwashed right wingers posting here a bad name :) At least they aren't exposing their delusions of grandeur for the world to see like this one! Seems he got bit by the ODS bug and has turned into a megalomaniac. Will state again for posterity, the SS should be keeping a close eye on him, he sounds like he is getting close to climbing a clock tower...

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Here is the problem. There are billions of people that want to come to the US. IF we don't have limits, then this country will turn into a shithole. If we suddenly give these illegals a free ride, prepare for a wave of illegals coming from not just Mexico but africa, latin america, and southeast asia as well. "They did it twice, they'll do it again." That's their mentality.

Billions of the poorest, dirtiest people trying to come into the US. I do not want that. I don't think the majority of US citizens want that either. Yes, I understand they want a better life for themselves. Well too bad. They were dealt the hand they have and they need to live with that.
I agree that we need to establish tight restrictions both on the number of people we let in legally and the number that can sneak in illegally. My preference would be to totally shut off all immigration for a few years and absorb those immigrants we already have. I'm just saying that if we can shut off the flow of illegals, and stop accommodation of other languages and customs, then those immigrants already here will become Americanized in time. The problem isn't where they come from, but rather the total number, which is stressing social services and depressing wages.