Obama doesn't have to compromise with Republicans

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Yeah i think the GOP is not going to compromise and its going to bite them in the ass when the fiscal cliff hits. Then they will get all the blame and be ruined for years to come. They better wise up and stop being so anal.

It's not just the GOP that needs to compromise. IF they take hardline approach they are going to lose in the long term. Sure they would have the power now but in 4-8 years? the GOP is going to "get back" at the dems

That is one of the major issues i see with politics. The cycle really needs to be broken.

though i gotta say the next 4 years should be interesting.

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
It's not just the GOP that needs to compromise. IF they take hardline approach they are going to lose in the long term. Sure they would have the power now but in 4-8 years? the GOP is going to "get back" at the dems

That is one of the major issues i see with politics. The cycle really needs to be broken.

though i gotta say the next 4 years should be interesting.

Of course, everyone needs to compromise.. but that's not going to happen because it's always election season.