Obama being exposed as a phony and a loser

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
I'm never one to give the left right-wingers praise, but they are sure looking right about Trump Obama being wholly unqualified to hold office.

I simply cannot believe what a spineless, gutless, coward of a President he has been thus far. At a time when we need leadership, he is nowhere to be found. All his speeches have amounted to nothing that actually matters for the American people. I'm beyond furious at his failure to lead Congress and this nation and sincerely regret voting for him in the primaries over Hilary. I don't particularly care for Biden Hilary, but I do know he she would never bend over and whimper the way Trump Obama is right now.

I dare say if this continues Trump Obama deserves a boot after his first term. There is no excuse for his pathetic failure to lead at this very moment. No excuse.

FTFY OP - 9 years later. :)

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Obama's trying to be moderate like Bill Clinton but the problem is that our problems can't be solved by traditional methods. Who would be better than Obama? A lunatic Tea Partier removing the entire welfare state? A more partisan Democrat who would try to spend their way out of the problem? Until someone comes who's willing to look at the real problems, overly-rapid globalization, I'll take Obama as the best of the bad alternatives.

Post #2 by Don Vito should’ve ended the thread. Post #4 (quoted above) was oddly prescient. Curious who Infohawk ended up voting for in 2016—I’m guessing Trump due to concerns of over-globalization.

“Who would be better than Obama? A lunatic Tea Partier removing the entire welfare state? [Someone] who would try to spend their way out of the problem?” LOL Trump was a 2 for 1 deal!

Reactions: dank69

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
No Bush was f’in’ evil and his voters knew it when they cast their votes and the court knew it when they appointed him president.
Bush wasn't evil, he was clueless. He had no idea what he was doing, so he let his staff make all the decisions. We actually had President Dick Cheney and Vice President Joshua Bolten for 8 years.

Trump is the same way, but what makes him dangerous is he has no idea what he's doing, but won't let anyone else make decisions due to his insatiable need to look like the smartest guy in the room. It's the reason his public speaking sounds like a 5th grader trying to wing an oral book report.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
These necro threads are refreshing.

"Hey remember that time I called some guys post the poster child for dumbassery that could be used as a case study for a college level course? Just popped back up."
Feels good to be right on the money...

Mandres

Jun 8, 2011
I wonder how many were professional shills or actual bots? Those were the innocent days before we all knew to be wary of Russian trolling.