Obama and Putins eyes meet... obama backs down

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
wrk_np1.jpg
:biggrin:

Nov 25, 2013
You could start your own forum, you could call it the The Super Happy People of the Rainbow Planet. Or, you could avoid this thread, I mean there are like 50 threads in this one section, and about 50 other sections. You have to do a lot of conscious and deliberate clicking to end up here. So why are you here? To shut up people that you don't agree with? Again, why don't you start your own forum, you could be admin Purple Telletubbie.

Or, much easier, you could stop being an ass?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
You could start your own forum, you could call it the The Super Happy People of the Rainbow Planet. Or, you could avoid this thread, I mean there are like 50 threads in this one section, and about 50 other sections. You have to do a lot of conscious and deliberate clicking to end up here. So why are you here? To shut up people that you don't agree with? Again, why don't you start your own forum, you could be admin Purple Telletubbie.

Because we like to watch idiots like you make fools of themselves. Thanks for being this week's fool!

Keeper

Mar 9, 2005
I'm wondering how this thread can conclude in a way that doesn't make you look like an idiot. That video conveys absolutely nothing at all, as there's no reason to assume that they're looking at each other. Even if they were, what are you, 12? You expect leaders of nuclear-armed countries to stare each other down?

Cant be done. OP should write articles for YAHOO...
I watched the vid twice, called over friends here at work to my desk and said look what this Jack Rabbit thinks....
We could not stop laughing at OP.
But to be fair to the mentally delusional; did you see comments in YouTube? OP is not alone... God help the human race.