Obama Admits He Is A Muslim

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
somebody please explain this to me.. 48 yrs ago when he was born, his parents and grand parents knew that someday he would run for the POTUS and will become the first black president, only thing that is between him and the office is the birth certificate from "kenya".. so they destroyed it? is this the theory? so all along he went to school, college and everything and became a public figure not 1 sole asking for his birth certificate or secretly verifying his citizenship?
when he did decide to run for the office 2 years ago, he just scammed all the vetting process and the secret service and everybody in this country and became the president without a birth certificate?
lol @ muslim stuff. what happened to separation of church and state?

He's a secret operative from Kenya. His entire life has been dedicated towards one single purpose - become President of the United States, and then destroy the country. The Kenyans, on the behalf of the Muslim Alliance, sent hundreds of young children without birth certificates into the United States, in hope that someday, one of them would be able to achieve their agenda.

THE JOO - oops, wrong one - THE BIRTH CERTIFICATES!

Cogman

Lifer
Sep 19, 2000
Dear lord no! Not a Muslim! Crap, the world is going to end tomorrow because he is a muslum!!
Yes, I'm being sarcastic

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
Is this thread for real? Seriously? Birthers and the 'sekrit muslim' crowd make it harder for me to take conservatives seriously. There is plenty to bash Obama about, but these aren't them.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
I'm sure Kylebisme & Co agrees with you OP. You're a reasonable person. You just have questions you feel haven't been adequately answered because people haven't had the courage to ask those questions. Bless you, and God speed son.

Status
Not open for further replies.