NZXT h440, GA-Z170X-Gaming7, and Corsair h115i WON'T FIT

cctaylor88

Nov 2, 2012
Extremely frustrated, I have been working on a brand new build for over 8 hours now and I'm to literally my final step of installing the Corsair h115i onto the top of my case.. I have tried everything and it WON'T FIT. The "ATX_12V_2X4 its like right in the way, by millimeters. I am losing my mind right now and extremely lost on what else my options are. I even removed the 140mm case fan on the back of the h440 and still... its just a few mm in the way. I am completely lost right now and was wondering if anyone else has this setup and what you did.

May 13, 2009
Sounds pretty simple from a distance. Return the corsair and get a smaller cooler that will fit. Air or water. I know in the moment it's hard not to be able to complete the build but patience is a virtue.

cctaylor88

Nov 2, 2012
Well I'm going to give it a try I have to, looks like my only option at this point is to front mount the rad but Idk if I should orient the fans on the radiator as an exhaust or intake, it almost seems futile at this point since the front of this case offers like no ventilation options.