NZXT h440, GA-Z170X-Gaming7, and Corsair h115i WON'T FIT

Nov 2, 2012
Extremely frustrated, I have been working on a brand new build for over 8 hours now and I'm to literally my final step of installing the Corsair h115i onto the top of my case.. I have tried everything and it WON'T FIT. The "ATX_12V_2X4 its like right in the way, by millimeters. I am losing my mind right now and extremely lost on what else my options are. I even removed the 140mm case fan on the back of the h440 and still... its just a few mm in the way. I am completely lost right now and was wondering if anyone else has this setup and what you did.

May 13, 2009
Sounds pretty simple from a distance. Return the corsair and get a smaller cooler that will fit. Air or water. I know in the moment it's hard not to be able to complete the build but patience is a virtue.

Nov 2, 2012
Well I'm going to give it a try I have to, looks like my only option at this point is to front mount the rad but Idk if I should orient the fans on the radiator as an exhaust or intake, it almost seems futile at this point since the front of this case offers like no ventilation options.

Kenmitch

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
The actual 8pin power supply connector hits or is it just the wires?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H CPUs and Overclocking 1