[NYT] Recent GIMPS discovery!

TennesseeTony

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2003
www.google.com
Not at all related, but I have met this lady twice. I was once sorta-related by marriage, to her sister, who lives local to me and whom I am still friends with. And pretty cool to think that Einstein (project) has a helping hand in this.

I guess it's been a bit since I first met her (2002), she was all sorts of bubbly when I met her, about the upcoming launch of the GALEX mission satellite/telescope (2003), which she had a hand in creating.

Last edited:

ao_ika_red

Golden Member
Aug 11, 2016
Does that mean the prize will be fully donated to the church? Since, I believe, its electrity bill is covered by church's expense. But nonetheless, good for him and the community.

Not at all related, but I have met this lady twice. I was once sorta-related by marriage, to her sister, who lives local to me and whom I am still friends with. And pretty cool to think that Einstein (project) has a helping hand in this.

I guess it's been a bit since I first met her (2002), she was all sorts of bubbly when I met her, about the upcoming launch of the GALEX mission satellite/telescope (2003), which she had a hand in creating.
And now I have another reason to keep Einstein@home on top of my personal favourite project list. Thanks, Tony.