NY Trooper Wounded in Ambush Loses Leg

RedArmy

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2005
The trooper that had his leg amputated died at the hospital earlier today I believe. There was a press conference on the news networks.

/Lives in Upstate NY

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: RedArmy
The trooper that had his leg amputated died at the hospital earlier today I believe. There was a press conference on the news networks.

/Lives in Upstate NY

doh. that sucks. hope they get this bastard.

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Think this guy will be brought in alive? If I was him and wanted to live I'd be calling some TV station to come record my surrender. Otherwise... :bang:

RedArmy

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2005
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
Think this guy will be brought in alive? If I was him and wanted to live I'd be calling some TV station to come record my surrender. Otherwise... :bang:

From what I understand from what my parents told me he busted into a gun shop and took around 20 or so guns. I doubt he plans to surrender peacefully.

However, I will now don my kevlar vest and go into the night to find him so I can claim my quarter million dollar reward. Lets just hope my toy gun intimidates him enough

/removes orange stoppers on toy gun

tyler811

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by: RedArmy
Originally posted by: ProfJohn

From what I understand from what my parents told me he busted into a gun shop and took around 20 or so guns. I doubt he plans to surrender peacefully.

However, I will now don my kevlar vest and go into the night to find him so I can claim my quarter million dollar reward. Lets just hope my toy gun intimidates him enough

/removes orange stoppers on toy gun

:music:Billy dont be a hero, dont be a fool with your life:music:

Text

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
This is the type of guy that our justice system is wasted on. They need to find him, eliminate him, and then bury him upside down in a shallow grave. Stupid fvcker.

sinucus

Feb 3, 2004
man, what kind of justice system do we have here? "Phillips, 44, has been on the run since he cut his way out of an Erie County jail with a can opener." He busts out of jail with a *CAN OPENER*? It's people like that who make me want a real life "Escape from NY" style prison. Just throw the bastards on a island and make 'em fight for their life, no food, no guards, just big walls...