nView Issues

MrdnknnN

Jul 15, 2002
Has anyone been able to run a game maximized on one monitor while keeping their desktop on the second monitor (using GeForce 4 - 2 CRTs, 1 on VGA, one DVI to VGA)? Is there software that can do this?

Is it possible to force different resolutions on their monitors? Or better yet different refresh rates?

dude

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 1999
Yes, everything you mentioned can be done through the windows Display Properties under the settings tab.

Platinum Member
Aug 12, 2001
actually, i havent been able to do that with nview. if anyone know if it is possible, POST HERE!!!!

CubicZirconia

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2001
actually, i havent been able to do that with nview. if anyone know if it is possible, POST HERE!!!!

Finally, someone who feels my pain. I started a few threads awhile back about similar issues. Some people really tried to help, while others just gave me the "It's so easy, are you stupid? thing. dude, please help us if you can explain further. I want to be able to play a game on one monitor and keep the other at windows.

Platinum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: CubicZirconia

Finally, someone who feels my pain. I started a few threads awhile back about similar issues. Some people really tried to help, while others just gave me the "It's so easy, are you stupid? thing. dude, please help us if you can explain further. I want to be able to play a game on one monitor and keep the other at windows.

hehe, i feel ur pain also, i hear many people that think they know that nview can do it. but i think i read somewhere that this isnt possible because of the drivers. I hope they fix the drivers in the future. And what you want, is really what I wanted also so i was a little disapointed