Nvidia killer??

Justinbaileyman

Golden Member
Aug 17, 2013
There was a GPU code named Nvidia killer a while back and I was wondering if it ever got released and what is the actual GPU called or gonna be called?? Thanks in advance!!

Edit- So I found something about it possibly being linked to Navi 23??
I don't know if this is correct and if it is then what GPU's are Navi 23??
Is it the entire 6000 gen of RDNA2 cards or only certain models??

Would it be worth an upgrade from first gen 5700xt to a 6000 card or is there something newer coming??

Last edited:
Reactions: DAPUNISHER

DrMrLordX

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
RDNA3 is an even bigger questionmark than Raphael. Maybe July-Sept? We don't know. I'm surprised they aren't doing a 6nm desktop refresh of RDNA2 to coincide with the 6nm 6000S-series. Easy money to be made there.

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
There was a GPU code named Nvidia killer a while back and I was wondering if it ever got released and what is the actual GPU called or gonna be called?? Thanks in advance!!
Never heard of such a thing.

RDNA3 is coming, would not expect much change until then. The top end of RDNA 3 might be a winner if nvidia does not also iterate.

Reactions: Justinbaileyman

Justinbaileyman

Golden Member
Aug 17, 2013
Never heard of such a thing.

RDNA3 is coming, would not expect much change until then. The top end of RDNA 3 might be a winner if nvidia does not also iterate.
I traded my RTX 2070 Super XC ultra for a 6700 XT Red devil one for one. Well actually I came out ahead a couple hundred bucks, I think it was a pretty sweet trade overall. This new 6700 XT works so much better then my Older RTX card. Not only does it run cooler but I get much higher frame rates and less frame spikes.. I figured this will hold me over till the newer cards come out in a couple of months. I had originally planed to ditch AMD but they do have some good products these days. If I could find a 6900 XT for MSRP I would snag one of those, but $1500 is just plain stupid pricing right now.

Reactions: Kaluan