NVidia GT300 yields under 2%?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SirPauly

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2009
Originally posted by: Idontcare
Originally posted by: thilan29
Originally posted by: Idontcare
xs does well when someone with a little sanity like jumpingjack steps in and injects some logic amidst all the panic and fearmongering, but he's been mia lately. (and no, I am not a poster there, merely a lurker)

Your first post has been quoted at XS in their thread. :)

Cool, hope it adds some value for those folks as well.

While my post dealt with the addressing the statistics involved, I don't want us to overlook the prospects of Charlie's information itself simply being entirely incorrect as SirPauly's post suggests.

I was hoping he'd come back and elaborate more on his post, but that didn't happen so I'll make a further inquiry to him.

Originally posted by: SirPauly
His main source that he linked to he used a translator but when you use other translators it differs:

He refers to this Translation for the crux of his ramblings:
A poster named Jolle was the first that tried a different translator and deserves credit.

SirPauly, is this from another thread here in the forums or are you and "Jolle" engaged in a discussion on another forum from which these interesting tidbits are coming?

This will be seriously bad PR, second only to getting caught out for completely fabricating an article, if the entire basis of Charlie's article is built around a mistranslation of a blog somewhere.

Yeah, Rage is my main forum hang out.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Originally posted by: Nemesis 1
Actually I had encounters , Foolish ones . That always ended with apology and gratitude, They were my friends and remain so , I will pay for my folly as we all shall. I love love and I understand sex huge differance.

Ok this thread didn't start out too well, but that last post of Nemesis' sounds like a quote from a Charles Aznavour song!