Nuka Cola Quantum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
So, I heard that everyone was making a big fuss about this Fallout 4 themed drink, so I asked my wife to get me two bottles to try.

Target sells them for $2.99, and limits sales to one per person. Crazy.

Anyway, here it is:

CSgR06y.jpg

It tastes like fizzy raspberry lemonade soda. Pretty good, but probably not worth $3. My daughter seems to like it more than I do.

I've heard that I can sell these things on eBay for $20 each, but it would probably be more fun to crack the second one open in the middle of a Gamestop this weekend and watch the geeks drool over it :)

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
They should have just made it that colour, but as a Cola. That still sounds good though.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
I kinda like Fallout Shelter for iOS. It's a good time waster when you're sitting on the john.

until it wipes your save game that you had been playing for quite some time.

had no idea anyone actually made a Nuka Cola Quantum drink, kinda funny but looks lame as hell.

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
until it wipes your save game that you had been playing for quite some time.

had no idea anyone actually made a Nuka Cola Quantum drink, kinda funny but looks lame as hell.

I saw that awhile ago and made sure to back up my saved game when I played it but then I used one of the presaved games people were sharing has it had nearly a unlimited amount of lunchboxes and handy's as it's a offline player game and didn't link to gamecenter or such.

They got a ton of negative reviews because of no backing up especially as people paid money for it in some cases.

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
I bought 3 of them. I love Fallout so these are perfect for me. The two full (and one empty) will go nicely on the shelf with my Fallout Anthology bomb, Valut-Tec lunchbox and Vault Boy bobblehead.

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
As you can clearly see, this is but just an imitation, it's not glowing! Sierra Petrovita says that that shit makes you pee glows, so I don't want the real thing either.

Glowing pee sounds like a bonus to me for so many reasons.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
As you can clearly see, this is but just an imitation, it's not glowing! Sierra Petrovita says that that shit makes you pee glows, so I don't want the real thing either.

The stuff seems to glow if you put a light behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.