Nude maid service? D'oh . . . might be illegal

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
http://www.kcbd.com/story/17367657/nude-maid-service-may-be-against-the-law?hpt=us_bn5

Lubbock Fantasy Maid Service has been in business for nearly a month, operating in and around the hub city. They're like any other maid service, except that these girls will take their clothes off, all of their clothes off, if clients request

The owner, Melissa Borrett, tells us she started the business after struggling to make ends meet.

"As a single mother, I had been working a variety of different jobs, including waitressing out at the strip club. I was having to answer to a lot of people," Borrett said.

So she thought, why not clean people's houses while they scope out the eye candy? Some of the maids' outfits will make your jaw drop, and if a client doesn't want them in lingerie, their business website says they will clean nude or topless.

"To book one maid it is $100 dollars an hour. To book two maids it's $150 an hour," Borrett said.

Star is one of the maids who entertains while vacuuming or wiping down a counter. She didn't want to interview with us on camera, but she says she's not ashamed. As for safety? She says she's not worried.

"We have security who travels with my workers to all their appointments," Borrett said.

Borrett says this business is not a joke and they really do clean. Their website clearly states that they do not exchange sexual services for money.

"We have a very strict no touching policy. There is definitely nothing illegal going on, we really clean houses," she said.

Lubbock Police Sergeant Jonathan Stewart disagrees. He says this is considered a sexually oriented business, and that requires a permit to operate in the city limits. Lubbock Fantasy Maid Service does not have one, so Stewart says they cannot operate.

"Just the fact employees are topless or semi nude in this case - it's just not allowed," Stewart said.

He says if they continue, they could face a fine.

"Without a permit would result in a penalty of a $2,000 fine. Each day would result in another penalty," Stewart said.

However, Borrett says she has nothing to worry about. As far as she's concerned, she says, they are a cleaning service with a fun twist.

At any rate, business is booming.

"We've had college students, business people and paramedics. We actually offer a discount to law enforcement," she said.

The police and Sheriff's Department say if they get a complaint, they will investigate the business. Borrett says if that happens, she will seek legal representation.

Police say customers won't get in trouble just for using the service.

. . . any ATOT members in Lubbock use the service?

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I saw the lady owner on the local news tonight and I surely do not want to see her naked.

busydude

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2010
I don't understand why this can be illegal. Also, $150 for two naked girls walking around cleaning the house..... if only they could make some god damn sandwiches.

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
Did you look at the company web site?

I just did and you would think they would have some hot chicks at least doing this but looking at the pictures part it looks like you are better off getting a normal cleaning service.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
permit this, permit that. Nothing but a money grab for the city/town anyway. Have had to deal with endless permits in the last year... nearly $1k.

Sho'Nuff

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2007
permit this, permit that. Nothing but a money grab for the city/town anyway. Have had to deal with endless permits in the last year... nearly $1k.

Count yourself lucky. I'm up to $5k (yes, $5,000) for one conditional use permit. Environmental commission is holding a hearing on my application tomorrow.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
There are these kinds of services in most large cities. They aren't all 'advertising' on the web.

RockinZ28

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2008
Wow I'd like to see what some of your wives/girlfriends look like as two of those girls look pretty normal to me.

Maybe, but would you pay 100/HR for normal?

Id expect at least 8s, looked at a few pics and best was maybe a 5. Doesn't display right on my phone.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Oh, now I see why the police sergeant is getting his panties in a bunch over this: fugly maids.

carry on.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Maid service will cost $50-60 hr anyhow.

For the extra $40 you get to enjoy the scenery.

tboo

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2000
There is a stripper that lives next to me who has her own nude maid cleaning service. Damn I cant remember the name! She has her own website.