N'sync members gunned down at concert!!!

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
dammit! that's a crime!

lying about this and all :p

abracadabra1

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 1999
teheh you bastid.

hmmm...mom turns in her own son? what happened to the good ol' kick in the ass anytime something stupid comes out of their mouths?

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I pray to God you people are not serious when you say that you wish that had been true. That is TERRIBLE, and if any of you can search your hearts and tell me HONESTLY that you would have enjoyed that news, I have very little faith in the good of human beings.

:(

Ricky
DesignDawg

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
You got me all happy for nuthin. Stupid mom, why couldn't she let him "maim(sp?)" one of the guys at least...;)

-MzTyKaL

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
Ok, so maybe killing them isn't the answer. But isn't there an operation that is legal in some countries, where they make holes in dogs' vocal cords so that they can't bark?

That would work too ;)

Bling Bling

Banned
Dec 16, 1999
it was on the news at like 4 or 5 today. i was happy. they should have called it "Operation: Bye Bye Bye" instead of whatever the hell they called it.

Atlanta RULES!!!

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000

<< The mother of a Tennessee teenager is being credited with possibly foiling her son's bizarre plot to gun down the members of ?N Sync at an Atlanta concert October 21. The apparent motive? &quot;The group gets all the good girls,&quot; >>

One one hand, the mother had the son (good thing). On the other, she stopped him from killing N Sync (bad thing). On the third hand, he was killing them for the wrong reason imho (neutral thing).

<< I pray to God you people are not serious when you say that you wish that had been true. That is TERRIBLE, and if any of you can search your hearts and tell me HONESTLY that you would have enjoyed that news, I have very little faith in the good of human beings. >>

Don't worry, we're not bad people, we're all just jealous of all the girls that N Sync steal from us, we're not evil people ;)

CJM

Oct 9, 1999
If i had the chance, i'd be in one of those boybands in a second. It would easily be worth dealing with a few of you haters for all the benefits. think about it :D

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I'd do it for the crazy amounts of cash. Then after we have a one-hit wonder, I'd run off like a coward with my money.

not for those screaming little girls

urbantechie

Banned
Jun 28, 2000
Don't ever trick me like that again! You hear me?? NEVER! Or i'll have to come and rip your @*%&amp; and shove it up your %^#!!!!!

j/k! ;)

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Well, the girls are an added benefit, especially if you're under 18. If not, it's not rape if no one finds out ;) j/k

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< The apparent motive? &quot;The group gets all the good girls,&quot; >>

Good enough for me :D