NSFW: Pool Party PICS!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Why do some people find it nescessary to photograph every-little-thing their eyes see? 907 is ridiculously overkill, I don't care if you've in the Louvre for 7 days straight, if you take 907 pictures you have a photograph obsession and should seek help.

jiwq

Platinum Member
May 24, 2001
Looks like you've got my Lagoon party pics beat, RENALDO.

sygyzy

Lifer
Oct 21, 2000
Originally posted by: fbrdphreak
some girls got some cellulitey asses...

It's pretty amazing (at least to me) how much cellulite affects girls. Even girls that have great bodies have it. Some that are slim do too. It knows no bounds.

Rill22

Oct 5, 2005
... so you guys do realize that as much as GT would love to be named Renaldo, that the Crowne Plaza is NOT his backyard, and that we are bothing laughing hysterically at this thread?

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Rill22
... so you guys do realize that as much as GT would love to be named Renaldo, that the Crowne Plaza is NOT his backyard, and that we are bothing laughing hysterically at this thread?

I admit it. I have never revealed my hidden identity to my lovely colleague. She's just jealous she wasn't invited to my party last weekend.

:p

Rill22

Oct 5, 2005
Originally posted by: eits
Originally posted by: GrantMeThePower
backyard? lol...shens

agreed. doubtful this was his pool party, too... he was probably just hired to be the photographer.

You guys are totally missing it.

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage
Why do some people find it nescessary to photograph every-little-thing their eyes see? 907 is ridiculously overkill, I don't care if you've in the Louvre for 7 days straight, if you take 907 pictures you have a photograph obsession and should seek help.

A guy doesn't have a 30D for the odd picture...

Originally posted by: sygyzy
Originally posted by: fbrdphreak
some girls got some cellulitey asses...

It's pretty amazing (at least to me) how much cellulite affects girls. Even girls that have great bodies have it. Some that are slim do too. It knows no bounds.

The girls I know don't have it.

Koing