NSFW - Man insults CNN's Chris Cuomo in New York - Cursing ensues.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
He's said many times on his radio show that he doesn't like being called Fredo. I wonder if they were trying to start something.

Cuomo is pretty open and honest about being a hot head.

I really like Cuomo, listen to his SiriusXM show frequently.

I'm his size (actually a little bigger) and I still wouldn't fuck with him.

Jan 25, 2011
It wasn’t some guy. It’s a right wing YouTube troll who got in his face in front of his 9year old daughter. Cuomo obviously goes way overboard and a little absurd but fuck that guy for intentionally trying to start shit when he’s just out with his kid.

Reactions: purbeast0

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Poor Fredo. Fredo, in case people don't know is the weaker brother in The Godfather. Chris is the younger, weaker brother. lol

Reactions: SlowSpyder

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Poor Fredo. Fredo, in case people don't know is the weaker brother in The Godfather. Chris is the younger, weaker brother. lol
Poor Compuwiz1 !! Dide you may be a wiz with computers, but you fail so hard when it comes to understanding that a person does not confront a man who is out with his child........what don`t you understand???

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
He's said many times on his radio show that he doesn't like being called Fredo. I wonder if they were trying to start something.

Cuomo is pretty open and honest about being a hot head.

I really like Cuomo, listen to his SiriusXM show frequently.

I'm his size (actually a little bigger) and I still wouldn't fuck with him.

of course they were trying to start something. they're a bunch of troll dickbags.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Oh Chris, did you acquire the manners of a boorish Yalie?

Seriously though, I can see why Italian American guys would see that as an insult, but that context of being a traitor to the family in addition to a bit slow has only been around since the movies. Comparing it to the 'n word' just doesn't scan. I can't fault a guy for warnings though, certainly not towards instigators when he's out with his family.

Important note: Cuomo doesn't owe anyone shit, he's a journalist not an elected official. Want to harass someone in public with a hot button issue? Be prepared to receive a verbal or possibly physical response. I'd suggest not trying it on someone who can pound the living crap out you. He'd be a handful with a level head I bet. Add rage and I expect those guys would have a hard time talking shit with their lips and teeth spread about the concrete.

Can't believe I'm on the same side of an argument as Sean fucking Hannity. Off to take a shower.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
The same has happened to conservative people all the time.

Pam Bondi chased out from a date.
Sarah Sanders refused service at a restaurant.
Mitch had the crowd outside his house all night.

But I'm sure that is OK.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Intentional trolling, oh well. Conservatives want a less PC culture, so shouldn't act surprised when that's what they get.

Reactions: Vic

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
He has a thin skin and a big ego and he trades on the family name, which isn't in good standing these days for many NYer's. I don't like the guy but the troll was looking to lose some teeth and Cuomo almost bit.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

But I'm sure that is OK.

Haha

Yea, those people harassing #MoscowMitch are so mean, tell us another one old timer.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

But I'm sure that is OK.

those poor, mistreated fascists! It's almost as bad as putting them in cages and separating them from their families!

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

But I'm sure that is OK.
As opposed to crazy Republican politicians physically attacking reporters?

Don't worry I'm sure Mitch sleeps very well at night knowing what he has done to the country

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Dude took the bait. Dude took the bait.
Dont take the bait.

"What is your name not Fredo? I thought it was Fredo, sure your name is not Fredo, Fredo?"
LoL, troll game on point.

Last edited:

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
So? Why call him anything or attack him in front of his children???

As the post above this one states he was baited and took the bait...

Like a weak-will person perhaps to sensitive about how he go the CNN gig he took the bait.

Both parties were wrong. Being baited doesn't excuse Cuomo acting like a high-school kid or a immature college kid. But hey maybe you just disagree.

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Reminded me of this. XD

f5d.jpg

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
As the post above this one states he was baited and took the bait...

Like a weak-will person perhaps to sensitive about how he go the CNN gig he took the bait.

Both parties were wrong. Being baited doesn't excuse Cuomo acting like a high-school kid or a immature college kid. But hey maybe you just disagree.