Discussion now what?

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
Bought something from a 3rd party seller.....wanted to do a return but they never responded. Did a A to Z claim and received a refund.
78.png

There is no prepaid label or RMA number.....or even an address....now what?

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
Maybe as soon as the seller verifies the returned item after it is delivered to them. Hopefully you had them sign for it while being delivered.

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
Maybe as soon as the seller verifies the returned item after it is delivered to them. Hopefully you had them sign for it while being delivered.
The refund has already been issued but I have no prepaid mailer, no RMA number, not even an address. The return is NOT in transit! The 3rd party does not respond.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
This. (Amazons actual customer service is still as good as it gets)

Last time I made the mistake of using a 3rd party seller on Amazon and had an issue I did the same.

I always thought so...tonight, I'm not so sure. I ordered a used cookbook to be sent to my grandson and his girlfriend. The item page on Amazon said "Delivered by 6/18 if ordered within the next XYZ hours." So, I ordered it...
the order said, " Delivery estimate between 6/26 and 7/6."
Chatted with Amazon several times...was assured it would be delivered by Friday 6/18.
Turns out, the book was actually out of stock...even though I was assured it was in stock...
Cancelled the order. Ordered it somewhere else.
Amazon is on my "Bait and switch" list for a while.