Now thaaaaat's a tummy ache!

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
A 60-year-old man came to the hospital to have the Pepsi bottle removed, with which he said armed thieves had assaulted him before robbing him of two buffalos, Manan said.

WTF?

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
Originally posted by: BigJ
I slipped, I swear.

uh huh, suuuuuuuuuure. :laugh:

Originally posted by: badkarma1399
Text

heh, theres another picture from the same site. You'd think people would have better sense

wouldn't it have been funny if the phone had been left on?

Originally posted by: KAMAZON
A female on ATOT?!?!?

Pre-Op or Post-OP? o_O

yeah i'm probably one of the 12 active female posters who keep u guys in line. :D

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Dare I ask A/S/L/Pix/MySpace/FaceBook

or would that be in poor taste?

Also, if it were in poor taste, would I care?

THESE are the questions of the DAYS OF OUR LIVES

duhn duhn DUHNNNN

Slew Foot

Lifer
Sep 22, 2005
Heh, when I worked at San Francisco General, one of my patients had a bottle lodged up his butt.

Aug 23, 2000
Originally posted by: clamum
Reminds me of Dunn's toy car scene in Jackass. Hahaha :laugh:

Dunns toy car is nothing compared to a soda bottle.
Read Private Parts by Howard Stern. Ther eis a section in it that talks about the wierd things Dr.s have removed from peoples asses.
Mrs. Buttersworth bottles, Pingpong balls that were cemented in. broken light bulbs. ou name it, it's probably been in someones ass. Like Ass Pennies.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
How do we know this isn't some kind of Pepsi commercial. Those ad wizards are always trying to come up with new ways to get us to try their products!

TwiceOver

Lifer
Dec 20, 2002
Nurse Roberts: The doctors in the ER have a box where they actually keep all this junk.
Turk: Is that, like, next to the lost-&-found box?
Nurse Roberts: Lost-&-found box? [laughs derisively] There's no lost-&-found box. There's an ass box.