Now I'm p!ssed!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BornStar

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2001
This is why I would be a bad cop. That guy would be a bloody mess before he got to jail.

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
Originally posted by: BornStar18
This is why I would be a bad cop. That guy would be a bloody mess before he got to jail.
"He tried to escape and he fell out of the squad car at 50MPH."

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Originally posted by: freedomsbeat212
Originally posted by: cheapbidder01
Originally posted by: rudeguy
this is where the death penalty is justified

I say fry him twice for good measures.

Edit: and send me the left overs.

Ummmm.. Why do you want the left overs? That's just freaky... Cannibalism or necrophilia.. Both thoughts are just disturbing..

I'd feed it to the gators so I'll know he can't put himself back together again, but cannibalism doesn't sound so bad now that you mentioned it. Would you like some too?

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
I babysit 2 and 3-year-old kids all the time... reading this made me want to throw up.

I'm sick to my stomach. That man... I can't even think of a punishment that would be just. Death would be too light.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Originally posted by: pulse8
While I think what happened is a tragedy and this guy should be punished severely, this line of the article disturbs me.

Now that the little boy is dead, family members say the system failed.

Where were these family members and why haven't they failed this child as well?

You fail to realize that this was in Oakland. The same city that is blaming the "system" and the "POlice" b/c the city just had it's 100th and 101st shooting death. Sure, it is the systems fault that the "gangstas" are shooting each other and beating their own children. Sure, when the police do come to help, we shoot at them or riot so that they can't help. I feel sorry for the kids b/c they don't have a choice in the matter. The father was 23...an uncle or a family friend should have taken care of business on this 23 year old (if you know what I mean).