Noticed the price of gas has gone down.

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Identify the station location that your price jump happened at :\

All of them in this Northwest area of Indy from 86th down to 38th is where I ride and they are all $3.35 or higher.

I've looked at gas buddy and stations they show as under $3 in this Northwest area is not true.

They have bogus information. I've said all along that site is not trustworthy at all. Especially the bullshit their so called analysts spout.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Back up to 3:35 to 3:39 here. A few days ago, it was $3.09 in the morning. Went to lunch and it had jumped to $3.29 and came back from lunch and it jumped to $3.39. Just the new normal here in Lexington.

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
All of them in this Northwest area of Indy from 86th down to 38th is where I ride and they are all $3.35 or higher.

I've looked at gas buddy and stations they show as under $3 in this Northwest area is not true.

They have bogus information. I've said all along that site is not trustworthy at all. Especially the bullshit their so called analysts spout.

its a conspiracy, i tell ya, a conspiracy that goes all the way to the top!

we gotta do something about this... but what can we do? wait wait wait, i knowwwww

LETS COMPLAIN ABOUT IT ON P&N!

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Identify those stations ;)

All of the stations at exit 104 of I75. 4 stations that I pass as I go to/from work every morning/evening. According to Gasbuddy, the Speedway there has dropped back to $3.29. Don't see the other ones on the map but I suspect that the followed. They are stick to each other like glue.

You can see the 'normal' Lexington spike here:

ch.gaschart

I'm tying to see what 'big sporting event' drove this but at this point, it's 404 - event not found.

Last edited:

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000

Yet you reuse to identify any one of them that ahs the regular at that price so it can be independently verified

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally Posted by dmcowen674

Yet you reuse to identify any one of them that ahs the regular at that price so it can be independently verified

You are free to come here. I'll gladly put you up and take you for a tour of every fucking station here in Indianapolis. It's not that big here. Takes less than an hour to circle the entire I-465 circle around the city.

Let's see of you are chickenshit like that ass from Columbus.

He shut up because the stations by him are only an hour south of the city here and they all jumped as well and he can't deny it.

We are also not very far from Engineer. The stations by him follow by a day or two from here but they run exact same prices.

I open that invitation to any of you other haters and liars.

I'm in a two bedroom apartment now so you don't even have to spend money on a Hotel room.