NOT FOR CAT LOVERS!! (Evil) NOT FOR CAT LOVERS!!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 9, 1999
that's the banned UK ad for the Sport Ka that ford had to deal with.. I wonder how in the hell it actually got out on the internet eh..

good video.. sorta sad cause im a cat lover..(okay i like cats and dogs)

edit: this was made around teh time the birds one aired.. but i believe this one never aired.. that's why i wonder how it got on the internet.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: The_good_guy
that's the banned UK ad for the Sport Ka that ford had to deal with.. I wonder how in the hell it actually got out on the internet eh..

good video.. sorta sad cause im a cat lover..(okay i like cats and dogs)

edit: this was made around teh time the birds one aired.. but i believe this one never aired.. that's why i wonder how it got on the internet.

It's called viral marketing and we are all part of it.

Calin

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2001
I saw it before, but this is funny. But I wouldn't want to see that at close range...

Calin

Jul 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Originally posted by: Triumph The bird owners complained about the bird killing commercial. That was ridiculous. But this! This is just outrageous! It should be banned!
It deserves an emmy. Why can't we get any cool commercials in the states?

Because the American media is dominated by limp-wristed candyasses.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Bassyhead
was the window really that powerful enough to decapitate the cat?

I haven't tested it ever (it takes a real idiot to close his hand or head in a window), but I know windows with auto up features from the factory have sensors on the motors so when load goes up they reverse/stop. I imagine sunroofs are the same way.

Europe had auto up windows for a long time before america got them because all the bugs had to be worked out in case some moron lopped off a finger closing his window on it.

Either way this is a special effect/illusion, same way that actor that plays a different bad guy in each movie gets killed at the end, but still makes another movie.

I would hate to see reactions should the 'blood content' have been made more real.

Å

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Bassyhead
was the window really that powerful enough to decapitate the cat?

Yeah, it is. All European Sunroofs are designed up to 'Cat Neck' strength and have been since 1997.

rolleye.gif

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: HonkeyDonk

wuts w/ the winking emoticon? If you're gonna say something to him, don't try to hide your anger or whatever w/ a stupid emoticon.

im sorry that you cant understand a simple expression and feel the need to accuse me of being angry. its like in a movie when the bad guy winks at the good guy...he wishes bad upon him and follows it up with a wink for some added tension. a wink is provoking, so i used it to provoke one of his lame responses (and it worked quite well). its actually fun to get Mr. A to call me stupid and immature and whatever else he pulls out of his ass everytime, but i dont follow him around like he thinks i do. no one would care that much about what he has to say.

ok, i will now predict the future:

from alkemyst: mrdudeman you are such an immature, worthless person. why dont you be like me and post your arguement and then your rebuttal? i am awesome and [insert stupid analogy here]. you are gay, but you cant see it, so good luck with that. edit: and you suck at english. learn how to type since i am a grammar nazi but i make lots of mistakes too.

its like a template...the only thing this one doesnt have is something about his divorce and how wise he is now.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
lol.

I love my 2 cats I have and hate to see animals being hurt ... but that video is so fake and hilarious!

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: MrDudeMan

from alkemyst: mrdudeman you are such an immature, worthless person. why dont you be like me and post your arguement and then your rebuttal? i am awesome and [insert stupid analogy here]. you are gay, but you cant see it, so good luck with that. edit: and you suck at english. learn how to type since i am a grammar nazi but i make lots of mistakes too.

its like a template...the only thing this one doesnt have is something about his divorce and how wise he is now.

The prediction should be will I call for your banning for wishing me dead and your admission of making a real threat to me: i wish you would be in that commercial and not that poor kitty ;) which you just stated the ;) was for emphasis, not showing joking.

I am not like you though, I don't go cry to the mods to help me get out of holes I dug for myself.

You keep saying you aren't following me around, however, you never comment on the thread, just my postings. Think about it.

You know what to do.

Å

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
first the bird, now the cat.

what's next? I know. They'll make one about the human who drives 9 miles slower than the posted speed limit in the left hand lane.

Or, that's what I'd do.
:D

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: alkemyst

The prediction should be will I call for your banning for wishing me dead and your admission of making a real threat to me: i wish you would be in that commercial and not that poor kitty ;) which you just stated the ;) was for emphasis, not showing joking.

I am not like you though, I don't go cry to the mods to help me get out of holes I dug for myself.

You keep saying you aren't following me around, however, you never comment on the thread, just my postings. Think about it.

You know what to do.

Å

:Q he actually can comprehend da engrish! btw, what is "not showing joking"...? heh ;)

dude you really need to relax

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
:Q he actually can comprehend da engrish! btw, what is "not showing joking"...? heh ;)

I am relaxed.

Way to backpedal now though....let me see visions of banishment and you go running for cover.

Why don't you stick to something for once?

*sigh*

Å

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: JeffreyLebowski
link to the bird commericail, I haven't seen that yet.

I have it, it's a little over a megabyte if you want it emailed or have a host.

Å

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: alkemyst

I am relaxed.

Way to backpedal now though....let me see visions of banishment and you go running for cover.

Why don't you stick to something for once?

*sigh*

Å

lol i was just trying to stop arguing. if you really think i am scared of being banned for wishing bad things upon you, you are badly mistaken. even if i do get banned....ok? why dont i stick to something for once? well, i guess that makes more sense than "not showing joking" but not by much. if that is called back pedalling, then i guess thats what i am doing!
rolleye.gif