Nostradomus's prediction of BUSH

lowfatbaconboy

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2000
Nostradomus said that in the 12th month before the new millenium the village idiot would rise to power.

now most people would take that as to mean Bush.

now considering we have a man who predicted nukes, hitler, the airplane, and ted kennedy driving his car off a bridge i believe this is a pretty accurate prediction

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000
This was already posted about a week ago by Konichiwa, and he actually had a link as well.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
when you're as vague as nostradomus, you're gonna be right quite often. because people will form their interpretations to fit the events.

12th month before the new millenium would have been last january anyway.

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Nostradomus was a dumb ass! He predicted the end of the world several times during the 1990s, none of which happened (obviously)

I used to believe in that crap, but fortunately I grew out of it and matured after my teens.

btw: All of his "predictions" are totally open to the interpretation of the reader.

cxim

Golden Member
Dec 18, 1999
"The gods will make it appear to the human like a pig,
That he will be the author of a great conflict:
After his sword before heaven is observed limp,
So that on his left hand there will be great affliction."

Ole Nostra predicted pretty well that Bacon Boy will get hair on his palm from abusing himself.

What more could we ask from a prophet !

Raspewtin

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999

<< Nostradomus was a dumb ass! He predicted the end of the world several times during the 1990s, none of which happened (obviously) >>

Actually the world did end. Welcome to the Matrix.

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
ROFL @ cxim!!

Hasn't this been posted twice already? Trollin', trollin', trollin'.........

Raspewtin

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999

<< How's the Czar? >>

He's in the corner drooling all over himself and chewing the bone of a dead creature. I have him hypnotized. Oh wait, no that's the dog, where did that Czar go?

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Nostrodumbass did not predict Hitler. He said Hister which is the name of a river in Europe.