nose hair Trimmer 6.95 shipped

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
I bought from them on one of JS deals before and they shipped fast and proffesional. Very happy with what I got at the price too.
Too bad I like my nose hair coming out of my nose. My wife braides it with festive beads for the more festive look. This christmas though instead of beads were going to have the hair colored. I just hope it doesnt look like i have a barber pole coming out of my nostrils :D

OCNewbie

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2000
Do these things actually work? It's a PITA getting my nose hairs out, I'm not man enough to rip them out. Mainly because they seem to take root so well, I feel like I'd rip a chunk out of the inside of my nose if I did yank on them hard enough..... now, it would be nice to feel manly, but pits & chunks missing from my nostril lining isn't a price I'm willing to pay.

Slickone

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 1999
I have this. $14.86 at Amazon (got mine at Wal Mart a few years ago though). Beard, sideburn, neck, nose hair attachments, etc. Works great.

bluslice

Jan 3, 2005
Originally posted by: Slickone
I have this. $14.86 at Amazon (got mine at Wal Mart a few years ago though). Beard, sideburn, neck, nose hair attachments, etc. Works great.

maybe i would need that fancy setup if i was cutting down an amazon rainforest inside my nose. But I only have a few ferns peeking out so i'll stick with the $6.95 solution.