Norwegian women's beach handball team fined

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
for not wearing bikini bottoms during competition, but instead skin tight shorts. It's 2021 people. I can see most conservative men who are mostly misogynist pigs saying these women are just being woke bitches. Because conservative men are often sexist assholes.

But seriously? This is not in the Olympics, this is in a European league:

Reactions: skyking

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I guess no one liked my thread?

WELL O.K. THEN!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: dank69

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I think women are tired of having to get waxed and then put up with the toe during physical exertion, in addition to the oggling. Can't say I blame them. There is no real comfort or function benefit to bikini bottoms, it's pretty much just a revealing style that men are accustomed to. Add to it bullshit like this from Columbia:

441c566772b330015554550a476ea2fb

Fucking ridiculous. How much of a limp dick loser do you have to be to insist on shit like that? It's a sports competition; you want T&A, head to a strip club with the other losers.

Bravo ladies, and way to go Pink.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorba
Mar 11, 2004
I think women just got tired of having to get waxed and then put up with the toe during physical exertion. Can't say I blame them. There is no real comfort or function benefit to bikini bottoms, it's pretty much just a revealing style that men are accustomed to. Add to it bullshit like this from Columbia:

441c566772b330015554550a476ea2fb

Fucking ridiculous. How much of a limp dick loser do you have to be to insist on shit like that? It's a sports competition; you want T&A, head to a strip club with the other losers.

Bravo ladies, and way to go Pink.

I think they're tired about having dumbass forced uniform code shit in general. Wouldn't matter if they were being asked to cover head to toe or wear g-strings and just about anything in between, they're sick of stupid pointless arbitrary rules with regards to what they do with or wear on their bodies. Then again with fine attitudes like yours , I think they don't really fucking care what guys think at all with regards to this (gee, with nice responses like your first sentence, can't imagine why). You seem to view yourself as some ally but can't help making slimy shit comments that sound like you let Turmp stick his tongue so far up your ass that you're letting him do the talking for you. They're sick of shit like that as well.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Good for Pink for offering to pay their fines. Bill Gates (to just name one richer-than-rich person) should say to the rest of them, "I'll not only pay your fines but give you all a bonus for wearing shorts." But, you say, who will think of all the old dudes who made this stupid rule just to get off seeing almost-naked women? At least be honest and don't bother to call it "sports" if you are going to be that crass about it.

Reactions: kage69

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
I think they're tired about having dumbass forced uniform code shit in general. Wouldn't matter if they were being asked to cover head to toe or wear g-strings and just about anything in between, they're sick of stupid pointless arbitrary rules with regards to what they do with or wear on their bodies. Then again with fine attitudes like yours , I think they don't really fucking care what guys think at all with regards to this (gee, with nice responses like your first sentence, can't imagine why). You seem to view yourself as some ally but can't help making slimy shit comments that sound like you let Turmp stick his tongue so far up your ass that you're letting him do the talking for you. They're sick of shit like that as well.
There must be some uniform standards, just as there are in male sports. But women should have just as much flexibility in those standards as the men do. Requiring bikinis for women while allowing board shorts for men, makes no sense.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

Clown please. Don't really care if you don't like my conversational experience with female beach volleyball players. In your froth you seem to have gotten confused on which side Trump the dressing room raider comes down on this I guess. Search my post history if you think I'm a Trump devotee, but as far as what you think about these posts, I'm not going to bother explaining it to someone who shits himself over others criticizing the rope opera you call wrestling. Did I hit a similar nerve about strip clubs? Haha think so. Ignore me then, it will be no loss on my part.

But really, don't worry about what I view myself as. Worry about posts that make you sound like an ignorant, detached asshole. The above is def one of them. Do you always get so belligerent when triggered?

Last edited: