Nominate a new member for the TeAm AnandTech Committee (TAC)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

How should we vote for a new TAC member?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cellarnoise

Mar 22, 2017
Crazy Harry, Stefan, Mark, Orange, Ken, Fartringle, Mr. Assim, you all are the current monster posters.

I don't even know what I am nominating for, but I hope that the team continues! :)

90% of the time I don't even know what or how I am signing up for...

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Err, yea you might want to read the rest of the thread to get an idea ;), or at least this post anyway.

I'm not up for it I'm afraid, not enough spare time. (most of my posting was in the distant past ;) ).

lane42

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000
StefanR5R
Diamond Member

No luck with Elite ?
Do we all have to partition the mod forum asking for StefanR5R's promotion to Elite. :rolleyes:

Icecold

Golden Member
Nov 15, 2004
If we're throwing out names for nomination (and I may have missed these skimming the thread if already nominated, and I know it's from almost a year ago) but I would nominate @crashtech and @Orange Kid

Reactions: Ken g6

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
Hi all, I would gladly retire as a member from TAC. I think I lifted this a year or more ago, but I am not sure and not much came out of it.

I lurk around now and then - about once every second month and I crunch WCG on a couple of computers ... but DC has lost much of its attraction, probably because I lost the drive for updating my computers and they are so feeble now.

I don't have the TAC- USB-drive anymore; I found it was not working at all when I tested it a couple of years ago.
I support the nominations to the TAC.
Stefan deserves Elite-status, and has done so for quite a few years.