Nod32. How do I disable port 65199 scan

stockriderman

Nov 15, 2004
My azureus torrent program needs port 65199. I think NOD32 is blocking it.How can I unblock it. I can't seem to find the same setup as I had in kaspersky.

Doh!

Platinum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Are you sure it's NOD32 blocking the port? I have NOD32 & azureus and am having no problems.

stockriderman

Nov 15, 2004
I don't have any other firewalls. I am on Vista if it makes any differences. I had kaspersky and used to manually do it. When I unistalled it, it was free again.Now,after I istalled the nod32,I can't seem to pass the azureus firewall test. I still get connected and able to download,but I get the yellow flags on the files(instead of green) and download speeds are about 300kb/sec- max,while I used to have over 450kb/sec before.

I dont' want to turn the IMON off. I need it.

stockriderman

Nov 15, 2004
kaspersky is AV too,but was blocking the port until I opened it up. I have no other ideas on why I can't this to work. I don't want to unistall the NOD...

stockriderman

Nov 15, 2004
Now I don't know what to do. I unistalled NOD,but port is still blocked. Vista's av and firewall are turned off. I don't understand what's blocking it.

stockriderman

Nov 15, 2004
I don't have a router. It's just a dsl modem. I can't understand this!! It worked before,but now I won't. What the hell did Vista do to it?

stockriderman

Nov 15, 2004
I did mentioned it..if you read it.

Anyways,I THINK I fixed. UPNP was disabled in Azureus for some reason. I turned it on and I got green lights on all downloads. Hopefully that was the problem as I dont' have any other options.