no no no no no!

Radiohead

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2001
You do NOT wear white socks with dark pants and black shoes... that's such a fashion faux pas!

D@mn inept coworker of mine :frown:

filmmaker

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2002
Originally posted by: Radiohead
You do NOT wearwhite socks with dark pants and black shoes... that's such a fashion fuax pas!

Is this a frequent thing or just today? Maybe his dark socks were dirty?

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Got a guy across the hall wearing tight khakis, some of those $5 walmart sandals, and dirty white socks. He also smells.

Radiohead

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2001
Originally posted by: filmmaker
You do NOT wearwhite socks with dark pants and black shoes... that's such a fashion fuax pas!

Is this a frequent thing or just today? Maybe his dark socks were dirty?

Frequent as in every day!!!

gigapet

Lifer
Aug 9, 2001
You do NOT wear white socks with dark pants and black shoes... that's such a fashion fuax pas!

I am wearing that exact outfit. I know its not what i'm supposed to wear so its not that i'm inept its just that i dont give a FVCK. I like white socks and regardless what you or anybody else has to say about what i wear on my feet. YOU need a hobbie that isnt looking at people's socks.

MithShrike

Diamond Member
May 5, 2002
You do NOT wear white socks with dark pants and black shoes... that's such a fashion fuax pas!

I thought it was faux. Anyways, I've been guilty of this crime a few times but my legs are so short (28") that you pretty much never see my socks.

Radiohead

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Mith

I thought it was faux. Anyways, I've been guilty of this crime a few times but my legs are so short (28") that you pretty much never see my socks.

OPS!!! Fixed :p

MistaTastyCakes

Golden Member
Oct 11, 2001
You do NOT wear white socks with dark pants and black shoes... that's such a fashion faux pas!

Shouldn't you be working rather than obsessing over some man's feet, weirdo? :p

isaacmacdonald

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2002
Originally posted by: MistaTastyCakes

hehe. agreed.

sometimes it happens though. you just run out of black socks and you're like fvck it.

Radiohead

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2001
Originally posted by: MistaTastyCakes

I can't help it! It's my fetish, I LOVE FEET :p

We share an office here so the dude sits right across from me.
Whenever he crosses his legs, his pant legs rise half way up his shin, showing those BEAMING WHITE SOCKS on black shoes in all their glory!

So annoying...

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Kev
or with sandals for that matter

Bahaha! A friend of mine does that.... God... I hate when people wera socks with sandals....

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
No more foreplay!

Ooops. I thought this was a "post your favorite James Bond line" thread...

BTW, I don't care what those punk ass illiterati in NYC say, you DO NOT wear white before Memorial Day/ after Labor Day.

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I prefer not to have sweaty, stanky feet from wearing thin dress socks that don't absorb enough sweat. I don't care if it's a fashion faux pas. I'm at work, not a fashion show. I wear dress socks when I get dressed up, not when I'm at work where it's "casual" attire.

ObiDon

Diamond Member
May 8, 2000
Originally posted by: Jzero
I prefer not to have sweaty, stanky feet from wearing thin dress socks that don't absorb enough sweat. I don't care if it's a fashion faux pas. I'm at work, not a fashion show. I wear dress socks when I get dressed up, not when I'm at work where it's "casual" attire.
Well, we're all in luck because I know that I've seen black tube socks. I should get some. I get caught a lot when I'm wearing white socks with my ninja suit! ;)

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
heh, ah well...some people don't know (no excuse), some people don't care.

Annoys the hell out of me too, but it's not like I'm going to physically change his socks for him or something :)

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Kev
or with sandals for that matter

I don't care what anybody says, I like wearing ankle socks with my sandals. Especially with my toe being infected.