No more snow!

BuckNaked

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Pic I took the other day down the road from where I live, after Caltrans began clearing the road... deep snow. Although this is pretty deep, we have had a couple of weeks of warm weather that melted quite a bit off before it was cleared. I figure it was close to a third deeper before it began melting... Winters are pretty long here, even though it is California...

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
wow that sucks... just the melting of the snow keeps it messy on the streets all the time. Downstate NY has a good year-round mix... we love it at first, but by February/March we're all bitching about it to stop.

BuckNaked

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: rh71
wow that sucks... just the melting of the snow keeps it messy on the streets all the time. Downstate NY has a good year-round mix... we love it at first, but by February/March we're all bitching about it to stop.
With the amount of snow we get here, about 60 feet of snowfall on average, the only way for us to get up and down the road is snowmobile or snowcat... And its been that way since November, so I am definately ready for summer!