No meat no power!

cjchaps

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2000
So, my fiancee is vegetarian, and we both take the train to downtown chicago. There is a "Cajun" fast food restaurant in the station that is owned by asian folks, and has regular dishes such as bourbon chicken, and non-cajun food like fried rice. If you walk by the place the owner guy always yells out "YUMMY YUMMY" with an chinese accent really loud, which is funny in itself. So the other day my fiancee picked up her dinner from there, and ordered veggies only... that's when the own told her "NO MEAT NO POWER!". :Q I guess she thought that was funny, so she told me about it later that night. BTW, she said the food was pretty gross.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
?????? Thanks for sharing that totally inane experience that no one here will find funny but yourself.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: cjchaps
So, my fiancee is vegetarian, and we both take the train to downtown chicago. There is a "Cajun" fast food restaurant in the station that is owned by asian folks, and has regular dishes such as bourbon chicken, and non-cajun food like fried rice. If you walk by the place the owner guy always yells out "YUMMY YUMMY" with an chinese accent really loud, which is funny in itself. So the other day my fiancee picked up her dinner from there, and ordered veggies only... that's when the own told her "NO MEAT NO POWER!". :Q I guess she thought that was funny, so she told me about it later that night. BTW, she said the food was pretty gross.

One of my exgf's was a vegetarian. She was a little weak thing, so fragile. At subway, she would get a 6 inch veggie. It's basically a garden between two pieces of bread.

I agree.

No meat, no power.

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Not surprised the food was bad.
My local mall has Chinese, Japanese, Cajun and "Stir Fry" places in the food court and it all appears to be the same food. I never pay close enough attention, but I bet if I did I'd notice that the same people work in different stands on different days.

And it's also AWFUL.

Sucks for those guys b/c a Chinese buffet just opened upstairs and it's actually very good.

xboxist

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2002
Originally posted by: Mill
?????? Thanks for sharing that totally inane experience that no one here will find funny but yourself.

I found it mildly funny, d*ck.

samgau

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
The right vegetarian food can replace meat to a certain extent..... I'm not a vegetarian btw, but I do feel that in 10 years or so I might go that way...

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: krunchykrome

One of my exgf's was a vegetarian. She was a little weak thing, so fragile. At subway, she would get a 6 inch veggie. It's basically a garden between two pieces of bread.

I agree.

No meat, no power.

Too bad some of the best olympians have been vegetarians.

You are wrong.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Excelsior
Originally posted by: krunchykrome

I agree.

No meat, no power.

Too bad some of the best olympians have been vegetarians.

You are wrong.
Indeed.

Meat isn't the only source of protein. Infact, many believe that plant protein is better than animal protein.

That's why lifters don't drink steak shakes. :p

Eli

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
Why are you engaged to a woman who doesn't eat meat? What's the point?
Dear lord, I hope you're not being serious....

:disgust:

Eli

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Eli

Dead serious, Bro. What is the problem with that?
So you wouldn't date a woman just because of her diet? :Q

That's pretty low.. lol

Lager

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Mill

rolleye.gif

AIWGuru

Banned
Nov 19, 2003

Dead serious, Bro. What is the problem with that?
So you wouldn't date a woman just because of her diet? :Q

That's pretty low.. lol

I think he was alluding to eating meat as is sucking his dick, dimwit.