Nine of Eleven Dead POW's American

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
What happened to the ones who were alive when al-jazeera broadcast the videotaped interviews? These are the same crew who were videotaped....

Bleep

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
It is really going to be tough on the parents if these soldiers were tortured before death.

Bleep

LH

Golden Member
Feb 16, 2002
It seems my theory is correct. Which is saddening and sick.

They executed the others and kept Lynch around to rape and torture her. Her physical wounds may heal(not sure about her back), but she will have an extremely tough time coping with what she went through at the hands of those bastards.

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: hdeck
it's just sickening.
This is the price of war that pro-war people & Bush/Blair is willing to paid, while they commanding troops from the safety of their comfort home.

It is sad that people hasn't learn from history, experiences & thousands of books that described the horror of war.

jaeger66

Banned
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by: dahunan
What happened to the ones who were alive when al-jazeera broadcast the videotaped interviews? These are the same crew who were videotaped....

Well, the company size was 15. 1 was rescued, 2 are dead, 5 are POWs, and 7 are MIA. So if 9 of the 11 bodies are American we'd then be missing 2. Kind of makes you wonder what shape the bodies are in if they need forensics to ID.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: lowtech
it's just sickening.
This is the price of war that pro-war people & Bush/Blair is willing to paid, while they commanding troops from the safety of their comfort home.

It is sad that people has learn from history, experiences & thousands of books that described the horror of war.
What's your point?

Hussein's regime has been torturing and killing people for decades. Do we only care about these 9 because they were fortunate enough to be televised?

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: iwearnosox
it's just sickening.

It is sad that people has learn from history, experiences & thousands of books that described the horror of war.
What's your point?

Hussein's regime has been torturing and killing people for decades. Do we only care about these 9 because they were fortunate enough to be televised?
There isn't a need for you to take that high moral ground, because the US & very other countries/cultures has done atrocities to each others. If you have want to know about the US, then read no further than Vietnam, Guatemala, Indonesia, etc...

Like the Candian politican said, "Bush is a morron". He jumped into the war with out looking at other options that may not be as costly of lives, suffering, political partner, and money.

It would be best if you head to the library and get some books on the value of war & its atrocities.

RyanM

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001
Let's see....getting rid of the Nazis, the Fascists, Communists from Russia and eastern Europe, freeing South Korea....damn man. War hasn't done a single good thing!

I suppose we should have dropped flowers on Hitler's bunker and paraded around him chanting Kumbai ya? Yeah, that'd have made the world a better place.

For Aryans.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
it's just sickening.

What's your point?

There isn't a need for you to take that high moral ground, because the US & very other countries/cultures has done atrocities things against each others. If you have want to know about the US, then read no further than Vietnam, Guatemala, Indonesia, etc...

Like the Candian politican said, "Bush is a morron". He jumped into the war with out looking at other options that may not be as costly of lives, suffering, political partner, and money.

It would be best if you head to the library and get some books on the value of war & its atrocities.
My most sincere gratitude for taking the time to sneer down that nose of yours from up high, oh vastly educated one.

so BFD, we've made mistakes, don't change the subject. Simply because past conflicts are considered by some to be historically imprudent doesn't mean this one is.

Oh, and that's MORON, not morron, moron.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
it's just sickening.

What's your point?

There isn't a need for you to take that high moral ground, because the US & very other countries/cultures has done atrocities things against each others. If you have want to know about the US, then read no further than Vietnam, Guatemala, Indonesia, etc...

Like the Candian politican said, "Bush is a morron". He jumped into the war with out looking at others less costly of lives, political partner, and money.

Yeah, you make sense. Keep in mind if we never fought in the american revolutionary war that the USA would never have been. But since you are from canada, what the hell do you care about that?

KK

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: MachFive
Let's see....getting rid of the Nazis, the Fascists, Communists from Russia and eastern Europe, freeing South Korea....damn man. War hasn't done a single good thing!

I suppose we should have dropped flowers on Hitler's bunker and paraded around him chanting Kumbai ya? Yeah, that'd have made the world a better place.

For Aryans.
Who knows, it could be better or worst but we wouldn't known if they were the winner & is the one that write the history.

The allies have won the war and we could have written about the war to fit our agenda.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000

For Aryans.
Who knows, it could be better or worst but we wouldn't known if they were the winner & is the one that write the history.

The allies have won the war and we could have written about the war to fit our agenda.
Conspiracy theorist exposed.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000

For Aryans.

Oh, and leave it to you to apply revisionist theories to a war that was, at its purest , a battle against genocide.

Next you'll be asserting that the moon landing was a hoax and Madonna's a virgin.

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000
it's just sickening.

What's your point?

My most sincere gratitude for taking the time to sneer down that nose of yours from up high, oh vastly educated one.

so BFD, we've made mistakes, don't change the subject. Simply because past conflicts are considered by some to be historically imprudent doesn't mean this one is.

What you are saying is that the US administration has better itself since the past. In that same note you should give Saddam a doubt that he could have better his regime since what he has done is history.

Much appreciated for correcting my spelling.

RyanM

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001
What the hell brainwashed, backwater 3rd world country do you come from?

The winners write history. That's right. And thankfully, over the past 250 years, America has been there to lend our help to dozens of conflicts that threatened to cover the face of the earth with tyrants, despots, and dictators.

Has America been there for every conflict? No. Every country has looks out for its own interests first. But historically, we've been the one country willing to put its neck on the line for the interests of others.

Has America succeeded in our goals in the ones we've participated in? No. Every country has military failures. But historically, losses for the United States have been few and far between.

Do we have the best record of being the good guys, liberating people, and freeing people from the rule of totalitarian regimes that threaten the lives of their own inhabitants as much as the lives of those outside of their borders? F*CK YES.

And historically, we've been the best damn thing to happen to this planet since some freakin' monkey decided to stand on its hind legs and start speaking.

Does this sound arrogant? You betcha. But unlike the French, we've got every right to be on occasion, when snot-nosed punks like you speak with a voice of idiocy and ignorance. And our arrogance only surfaces when you have the gall to act like America is a plague on the earth.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
it's just sickening.

What's your point?

What you are saying is that the US administration has better itself since the past. In that same note you should give Saddam a doubt that he could have better his regime since what he has done is history.

Much appreciated for correcting my spelling.
What I'm saying would be clear to any sixth grader. We are a democratic system that focuses on a system for the people, one that evolves as such.His is an authoritarian regime made to serve one man through intimidation, torture and suppression of the people.

Sadistic people like that don't get better. They just get dead.

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: KK
it's just sickening.

What's your point?

Like the Candian politican said, "Bush is a morron". He jumped into the war with out looking at others less costly of lives, political partner, and money.

Yeah, you make sense. Keep in mind if we never fought in the american revolutionary war that the USA would never have been. But since you are from canada, what the hell do you care about that?

KK
According to you the revolutionary war can be justify because you are now American?

I don't think it make things any different if you happend to have the same parents, friends, job & living condition if your country were flying a different flag?

I'm from Vietnam that has lost many family members & properties due to the war. And, I don't give a sh!t about the Amercian Revolution, but I make a point to know a bit of majority of the world cultures, politic & history to have better understanding of my peers.

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000

For Aryans.

Oh, and leave it to you to apply revisionist theories to a war that was, at its purest , a battle against genocide.

Next you'll be asserting that the moon landing was a hoax and Madonna's a virgin.
If you must then what happened to the native that lived on the land that you called America....don't tell me it was just a freak of nature that they were extinct with out the help of your forefathers.

RyanM

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001
Nope, our forefathers were guilty of a clear-cut case of genocide.

But much of it was caused before they even arrived here. It goes back to the first explorers ravaging the eastern tribes with their own diseases, ones which the natives weren't immune to.

Talk about a "My bad" of epic proportions.

Our history isn't pretty. But we can concede that. And we're actually actively striving to make the world a better place.

Aside from give us hockey, beer, and grief, what has Canada given us in the last 50 years?

I suggest everyone in the world ask themselves this question:

"What are the leaders of my country doing to make the world a better place?"

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000
What the hell brainwashed, backwater 3rd world country do you come from?

The winners write history. That's right. And thankfully, over the past 250 years, America has been there to lend our help to dozens of conflicts that threatened to cover the face of the earth with tyrants, despots, and dictators.

Has America been there for every conflict? No. Every country has looks out for its own interests first. But historically, we've been the one country willing to put its neck on the line for the interests of others.

Has America succeeded in our goals in the ones we've participated in? No. Every country has military failures. But historically, losses for the United States have been few and far between.

Do we have the best record of being the good guys, liberating people, and freeing people from the rule of totalitarian regimes that threaten the lives of their own inhabitants as much as the lives of those outside of their borders? F*CK YES.

And historically, we've been the best damn thing to happen to this planet since some freakin' monkey decided to stand on its hind legs and start speaking.

Does this sound arrogant? You betcha. But unlike the French, we've got every right to be on occasion, when snot-nosed punks like you speak with a voice of idiocy and ignorance. And our arrogance only surfaces when you have the gall to act like America is a plague on the earth.
Like how the US have helped Vietnam, Indonnesia, Guatamala, Chile, Cuba, Cambodia, Laos, etc...?

rolleye.gif

RyanM

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001
Like I said. We're not perfect. Show me a country who's actively involved in the affairs of the world who's done a better job than us. Seriously. I'm going to bed. You've got 9 hours.

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000
"What are the leaders of my country doing to make the world a better place?"
None, and not one leader has forces or lied to the citizens so they can invade an other country.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: KK
it's just sickening.

What's your point?

KK
According to you the revolutionary war can be justify because you are now American?

I don't think it doesn't make things any different if you happend to have the same parents, friends, job & living condition if your country were flying a different flag?

I'm from Vietnam that has lost many family members & properties due to the war. And, I don't give a sh!t about the Amercian Revolution, but I make a point to know a bit of majority of the world cultures, politic & history to have better understanding of my peers.

I could see why you are bitter about war, due to your losses. I'm sorry about that, but that doesn't mean all wars are for bad causes.

KK