Night Crew report in...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Otaking

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2000
Inspired by the 99 bottles of beer thread...

10,000 bottles of beer on the wall,
10,000 bottles of beer on the wall,
Take one down, pass it around,
9,999 bottles of beer on the wall.

:evil:

Is completion of this possible in one night? :confused:

diablofreak

Banned
May 26, 2005
yeah wtf was that about. got banned for starting the "official ban gregbil" thread! i want my account unbanned :|

ChooChooChooseMe

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2005
Originally posted by: diablofreak
yeah wtf was that about. got banned for starting the "official ban gregbil" thread! i want my account unbanned :|

TF!?!? They banned you? WHY!?!?!?! They could have atleast left your thread up so we could read it. This is why sleeping sucks :(

cjgallen

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2003
Originally posted by: diablofreak

Haha, you'll just get banned again for making a new account.

diablofreak

Banned
May 26, 2005
well if the explanation was better i'd take the time out :D

i got screwed over for losing a few contacts on FS/FT forums that im dealing with :(

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
Good morning everyone! I just got back from a friend's house where we watched The Girl Next Door, The Grudge and Jackass while drinking Guiness. Now I'm just wasting time before I hit the hay. How's everyone doin, eh? :)

Mar 19, 2003
Originally posted by: SWScorch
Good morning everyone! I just got back from a friend's house where we watched The Girl Next Door, The Grudge and Jackass while drinking Guiness. Now I'm just wasting time before I hit the hay. How's everyone doin, eh? :)

OMGHI2U! :heart:

I've spent tonight installing a new hard drive and setting up Windows on it. Exciting, huh?

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
Originally posted by: SynthDude2001

I've spent tonight installing a new hard drive and setting up Windows on it. Exciting, huh?

Definitely exciting. I just did that to my server yesterday. It's actually very satisfying, seeing the beauty and speed of a fresh install, with no defilement or blemishes. It's like a virgin, booting for the very first time... :)

Mar 19, 2003

Definitely exciting. I just did that to my server yesterday. It's actually very satisfying, seeing the beauty and speed of a fresh install, with no defilement or blemishes. It's like a virgin, booting for the very first time... :)

Yeah, something like that. mmmmmmm new XP install...

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com

I could beat you up. Im not going to, but I could and I thought you should know that. :p

PrayForDeath

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2004

This is just........awful

Mar 19, 2003
Originally posted by: PrayForDeath

This is just........awful

I lead a very sad life, what can I say...

Mar 19, 2003
Originally posted by: MartyMcFly3

I could beat you up. Im not going to, but I could and I thought you should know that. :p

I will keep that in mind. :p