Nickelback...

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Their new song "How you remind me" is awesome, but I can only find it in a version thats been recorded off the radio (by my favorite local station).

Anyone got a CD Quality version?

Gusfo0

Golden Member
Feb 21, 2001
I got two versions.

a 320kbps version and 192kbps both seem to be recorded off the radio. Their new album with this song is still not out yet.

Praetor

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
I have a 192 rip of what is claiming to be their new album, including "How You Reminded Me."

And if this was ripped from the radio, then I'm impressed. Of course, my speakers aren't the best, so that could be problem...

Urinal Mint

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2000
I have the new album on mp3, but I won't say how I got it in this thread. PM me if you want details.

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
I saw them about a year and a half ago, paid some really low price for the show. Check out "Leader of Men" if you've never heard of them before, they had another song that I liked better, but I can't seem to find my CD for the life of me.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
I have the entire new album, digitally ripped. It's on Morpheus, although it's been available on IRC for a while too. Anyone ever seen them in concert?

Fearlss1

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2000
Yes OMG they rock.. I saw them live in Houston with God Smack, Disturb, Days of the new, STP, PimpaDelic, and others..
they are awesome..
try Aunt Flossie.. they are very very simaliar and damn good as well
-=\nate

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Yeah, they're better in concert than on cd. I've seen them 3 times now and have loved every minute of it. I'm from Vancouver (their hometown) and they always play the stuff they're working on for us first. For example, Woke Up This Morning, which is on their new cd was played for the first time live at the Commodore in Vancouver, and I was there :^)