Nicest computer case I have ever seen!! WOW!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Mwilding
This is what happens when nerds channel their untapped sexual energy....

McW3rd. Hope this guy modded a hole for him to "hit" because anyone who spends that much time modding a case is never getting a woman.

- M4H

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire

McW3rd. Hope this guy modded a hole for him to "hit" because anyone who spends that much time modding a case is never getting a woman.

- M4H

if you can't have a good looking woman at your side, you can at least have a good looking case....

'hey guys do think like um boobies can stick on a case and stuff? what can hold silicon to acrylic?' :) I am waiting for some geek to do that

GtPrOjEcTX

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001

- M4H
if you took the time to read, he's married.

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: GtPrOjEcTX

- M4H

Yep. And there's no way he could make any money off it... He's put little actual money into it, but soooo many hours that he'd be making like .45 per hour.
rolleye.gif

He did it for fun. I think it's great.

I've gotten the modding bug (as shown by SweetTooth lately... Mostly because I used to do electronics mods to my old C= computers. Since that's become pretty much impossible with modern PC's, I'm stuck with purdy lights and LCDs and such...

I've got a perfect case just waiting to be modded right now. But first I have to finish my HTPC. :D

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: GtPrOjEcTX

- M4H

Marriage only further reinforces the "He's definitely not getting laid" statement. :D

- M4H

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
OHMYGAWD. I just spent the past 3 hours reading that ENTIRE thread. And it's not even a fvcking computer yet!

I'm going to be adopting whatever method he uses to stealth the mobo and expansion cards in my production machines from now on, as well as taking a page from his PSU mod (Though I dare not use metal conduit, it'll be plastic tube all around).

That should be enough to thoroughly confuse anyone attempting to perform an upgrade on my customer's machine! And the minijacks for power couplings... I *NEVER* would have even considered it. But now it seems... logical. If not superior to molexes. BRB, building a molex=>minijack converter board.