Nice sneak play

OdiN

Banned
Mar 1, 2000
That's the dumbest play in the world.

What does running a play like that teach those kids about sports and sportsmanship?

Anyway...kinda funny...water tower looks like one in my town.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Slew Foot
haha, if that were the pros, he'd be getting his a$$ kicked.

Wouldn't really be possible in pro football, but yeah that was pretty cheap. I guess if you can be proud of yourself after winning like that, have at it.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
The ball was hiked to the quarterback, but it was a very nonchalant hand-off that the defense didn't pick up on.

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: OdiN

What does running a play like that teach those kids about sports and sportsmanship?

Football, while widely considered the roughest game in pro sports, is 75% the ability of the players and 25% pushing the rules to the limit, working the system, and having an overall disregard for playing a gentleman's game.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Injury
Originally posted by: OdiN

Football, while widely considered the roughest game in pro sports, is 75% the ability of the players and 25% pushing the rules to the limit, working the system, and having an overall disregard for playing a gentleman's game.

Golf is for gentlemen.

Football was never really intended to be a gentleman's spot.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
well the one team fvcked up. you always play until the whistle. NO whistle you go flatten teh idiot.

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Saw this one a this weekend somewhere. Isn't this illegal formation? And what did he do? Say nothing and then yell hike when he was near the side-line?