NFS Most Wanted: Criterion Style

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Sorry for double post, but I got a question. How do I unlock cars for use in multiplayer? For instance, I got a lamborghini in single player but cant select it in multiplayer. Also, how do I unlock cars in general? Must certain cars be won by racing in single player? I really want that bugatti veyron.

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
Sorry for double post, but I got a question. How do I unlock cars for use in multiplayer? For instance, I got a lamborghini in single player but cant select it in multiplayer. Also, how do I unlock cars in general? Must certain cars be won by racing in single player? I really want that bugatti veyron.

To unlock cars in single player you just find them parked around. The only ones that are not found parked around at the 10 most wanted cars that you have beat in a race then take them down afterwards to get their car.

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
To unlock cars in single player you just find them parked around. The only ones that are not found parked around at the 10 most wanted cars that you have beat in a race then take them down afterwards to get their car.

What about in multiplayer?

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
No clue, havent touched multiplayer, couldn't even bring myself to finish single since there really isnt a single player.