Next Tomb Raider to be published by Amazon

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
The only one who's butt-hurt is you. "He posted he wouldn't buy something, now I need to restore justice on the forums, waaah-waaah!"
I guess that's why you felt morally obligated to post about the leak.
An anonymous person on the forums not buying something is triggering a personal affront with your personality. That's your problem, not mine.
I don't care if you buy it or not, I was just mocking your bleating whine about it. "Fuuuuull wooooooooke" 🐑

DeathReborn

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 2005
I have concerns over the whole "connected universe" of TV, Film & Games considering the (ever since Fleabag) very underwhelming Phoebe Waller-Bridge being a big part of creating it. Amazon themselves have a pretty crap record at following Lore. I have kind of gone off Lara Croft games as I feel they have lost what made them great to begin with over time.

BFG10K

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
I guess that's why you felt morally obligated to post about the leak.
Nah, nothing to do with morals, just my opinion about potential game content and why I won't buy if it happens.

I don't care if you buy it or not, I was just mocking your bleating whine about it. "Fuuuuull wooooooooke" 🐑
Cool story, bro. You've earned +1 forum goodness points(tm).