Next Country We Are Most Likely To Bomb?

MonstaThrilla

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2000
With the electorate split pretty evenly and unpredictably down the middle, I think even the staunchest Republicans can admit that Bush's re-election is not secure.

So, which country is most likely next on the list? I don't think Bush will order a fullscale land invasion, but dropping a few bombs on some fresh new bad guys might be a politically popular move, especially if he "builds his case" for it in the next few months.

I'm not including a "no country" option because that wouldn't answer the question.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Where's Canada? They'd be easy pickings ;)

Time's have changed
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents
They just want to fart and curse

Should we blame the government?
Or blame society?
Or should we blame the images on TV?
No. Blame Canada

With all their beady little eyes
And flapping heads so full of lies
It seems that everything's gone wrong
Since Canada came along
They're not even a real country anyway

Blame Canada
Blame Canada

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: MonstaThrilla
With the electorate split pretty evenly and unpredictably down the middle, I think even the staunchest Republicans can admit that Bush's re-election is not secure.

So, which country is most likely next on the list? I don't think Bush will order a fullscale land invasion, but dropping a few bombs on some fresh new bad guys might be a politically popular move, especially if he "builds his case" for it in the next few months.

I'm not including a "no country" option because that wouldn't answer the question.

He'll use the gay marriage issue to up his chances. Right now bombing is'nt in anyones appitite except the super dedicated neo-cons. Dean..is in trouble on this issue cause he presided over gayish measures (civil union) in his state but won't come out and say he's pro gay marriage. He will waffle. People don't like waffles unless from IHOP. Clark is also waffleing..