News-easy.com virus/malware help

Foamhead

Sep 10, 2019
I keep getting this annoying notification saying I'm infected and to go to this site. Since I'm not an idiot it's obviously some sort of malware. The thing is I ran two virus scans and a spyware scan and they find nothing. Does anyone know what the source of this is and how to remove it? I can't even figure out how I got it since I'm very careful what I click and download.

Spacehead

Lifer
Jun 2, 2002
I did a quick search for News-easy . com virus & there are a lot of sites claiming it's easy to remove but i didn't recognize those sites. Not that i'm an expert on this.
Try going to a legit virus/spyware removal site & doing a search for that & see if you can find removal help.

davidmitch

Mar 19, 2021
You need to be very careful with this because it is obvious that someone is trying to hack your computer. If you suspect your antivirus, just replace it with another one. You only need to download the antivirus software on the official websites. If the problem is not solved after that, then here jealouscomputers.com you can find tips and measures on how to protect yourself from cyber-attacks. This site describes in detail the methods of cyber attacks and what methods you can use to protect your computer and your personal data. In fact, this is very serious because the data obtained from your computer can do anything, up to blackmail.

Last edited:

daveybrat

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jan 31, 2000
You need to be very careful with this. If you suspect your antivirus, just replace it with another one. You only need to download antivirus software on official websites.

I'm pretty sure that he figured it out over 1 1/2 years ago when this was posted.

• Haha
Reactions: Ajay