Newly elected GOP congressman (NY) appears to have lied about ... EVERYTHING

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
It sounds awfully similar to George Soros, he's a Democrat plant!!! (Not even joking, people should start seeding that to get Republicans to investigate this.)

Lol. I couldn't help but think of George Soros's in this whole shit show too. Can we get the Scooby Doo mask meme where you peel off a George Soros mask and under it is actually George Santos?

Reactions: tweaker2

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
Er, I take it you don't have Republican friends or family members? This type of behavior will be bragged about and conservatives will laugh it up and pat him on the back over it. Especially in the circles he's in now, those people operate like that themselves and assume everyone else is, which is how they justify their abhorrent behavior.
I dont buy it. They would have to be pretty damn stupid not to recognize the sort of liability he poses for them.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
I dont buy it. They would have to be pretty damn stupid not to recognize the sort of liability he poses for them.

The only ones that will be concerned are the ones that can be caught in the blast radius when it finally does blow up. Rank and file and your crazy uncle Steve that shares crazy chain mails and sends you links to the latest Q drops will absolutely love it though. Owns the libtards.

Canary in all of this is Stefanik. When she cuts ties, then it's over. Until then, it's all talk.

Dave_5k

Golden Member
May 23, 2017
The Incredible Mr. Santos struck again... stealing from friends and family of disabled veteran with a fraudulent GoFundMe, and effectively killing the veteran's service dog... of course while using an alias to help preventing tracking down:
His track record of fraud, lies, and deception is basically non-stop...

Reactions: sandorski

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Scary thing, the orange monkey actually appears to be more honest in comparison to Santos

Considering how mysterious his financiers at the present are, I agree. And then there is the issue of how the Repubs are frantically maneuvering Santos' damaging situation into a neutral/neutered state from which they can somehow keep his precious seat from turning into a Democrat replacement, all while acting as if they want him out because "We Republicans have our honor and integrity to defend". LOL That's some really fancy footwork they got going on there.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
The Incredible Mr. Santos struck again... stealing from friends and family of disabled veteran with a fraudulent GoFundMe, and effectively killing the veteran's service dog... of course while using an alias to help preventing tracking down:
His track record of fraud, lies, and deception is basically non-stop...
What an absolutely disgusting human being.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If you think about it, this guy had received so much bad press he will never be trusted by anyone again. And not just by voters. Even in his social circles no one will believe anything he says, even if truthful. He will be an outcast, ridiculed and taunted by many, a social leper. I doubt he has any friends. The only respect he will get will be from those who never heard of him or follow the news.

The Republican base doesn’t care. They would support Hitler if it gave them their agenda

Did you see how they turned around on Putin?

Reactions: Meghan54

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Trump/Santos '24 FTW. If you think Trump is God's gift to America, you just got'ta LOVE Santos, right?

Jan 25, 2011
Took them long enough to catch on to the drag queen part...

Fm1q8NIX0AETDj4

Mar 11, 2004

Um, we literally have watched half a decade of this type of behavior front and center in our politics. People that know Turmp is a consummately full of shit conman whom will burn everyone else to escape any accountability for himself, falling over themselves to try and crown him God Emperor, committing crimes for him and to help him commit things they know are crimes.

But you highlight the problem. Yes, for rational people, its obvious you shouldn't buddy up to these types of people, but there are a LOT of irrational people in American willing to because they find the chaos of this type of behavior fun or were raised to be irrational and view people like that as though they're prophets and messiahs, where the crazier the more they believe that they're actually genius or a "chosen one".

Mar 11, 2004
Is this a new revelation or did I miss it before? The most recent I saw is there are pics of the guy performing as a drag queen in Brazil, which he is currently denying. Will that finally be the straw that breaks the camel or will it just lead to Republicans contorting themselves further to defend/ignore the guy? (Who am I kidding, we already know the answer.)