Newegg and FedEx does saturday delivery now?

DaveCSparty

May 14, 2000
I just checked an order I placed on Thursday and the FedEx website showed estimated date of delivery to be the 15 (next wednesday). However, it also showed that it came to my local FedEx station this morning and on a truck for delivery?

I hope they didn't just put it on a truck so I can't go pick it up haha

Oct 19, 2000
Would be interesting if this has happened, however I find it extremely unlikely. Keep us updated on if it comes today.

Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by: DaveCSparty
Is FedEx Home a new service?
Not necessarily new, been out a year or two now I'm sure. As for his package, his tracking link says Express Saver, ala typical Newegg, so it's not Home.

Krk3561

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2002
Congrats!

I ordered on Thursday from Newegg also, but I'm in FL so it gonna take longer to get here than PA, because they ship out of NJ.

Abix

Oct 19, 2004
Awesome. I was just looking at my Leadtek AGP 6600GT here, and its "Left FedEx Ramp". Estimated delivery date is the 15th though, so I aint holding my breath. If I do get it today though, itll be just another reason why Newegg kicks so much ass.

PS - Check out my RMAed Asus board from FedEx here. Two days from CA with Express Saver! WTF?

Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by: Abix
Awesome. I was just looking at my Leadtek AGP 6600GT here, and its "Left FedEx Ramp". Estimated delivery date is the 15th though, so I aint holding my breath. If I do get it today though, itll be just another reason why Newegg kicks so much ass.
By now, if it's not on the delivery truck, you probably aren't getting it.

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
what da hell?? I ordered from ZipZoomFly on thursday, Fedex 2nd Day. Shipped Thursday from a city 20 mins from me. Went to a FedEx center 50 mins from me, and now it says it'll come Monday :(

/shakes fist
Damnit shoulda ordered from Newegg

edit: I ordered a NEC 3520A too! argggg...

Krk3561

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2002
Newegg would have gone the same route, they always have to go through their sorting center.

Tom

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
unless you specifically pay Fedex for Saturday delivery then I think it's just a matter of luck as far as getting an item delivered on Saturday.
:wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine:
rose.gif
rose.gif
rose.gif
rose.gif
rose.gif
rose.gif
rose.gif
rose.gif
rose.gif
rose.gif
rose.gif
rose.gif
rose.gif

sswingle

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2000
Fedex changed their week. They work Tuesday-Saturday and get Sunday and Monday off. No paying extra to get Saturday delivery.

psiu

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2003
Wow, signature waiver in Southgate? You just let them leave it out for you? You are a very trusting soul...

psiu

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2003
Although, any place would look good compared to East Lansing and all those Michigan State students.

Vilica

Jul 27, 2002
Some random FedEx dude was banging on the dorm door this morning. Didn't even think to realize that it was Saturday.

Krk3561

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2002
Originally posted by: ScottSwingleComputers
Fedex changed their week. They work Tuesday-Saturday and get Sunday and Monday off. No paying extra to get Saturday delivery.

Aww, no way! Now I gotta wait till Tuesday to get my 2-day package from ZZF. :(

bigj3347

Sep 19, 2004
I ordered my CMStacker case from newegg wed. Evening, est delivery was teh 15th as well but they tried to deliver friday morning and i wasn't even home. Picked it up up Fedex Facility Friday evening. I live in Southern Cal so it wasn't delivered really far but still, i was imressed. Now if only newwegg can do what Mwave does, Mwave offers will call, you can pick up your order at their warehouse once u place it. Newegg's City of Industry Warehouse in only an hour away from where l live