new version of Dead Aim out, compatible with 5.5.3572 - can someone post mirror?

alee25

Jun 24, 2001
it is out now, but site is getting hammered. Can anyone that has it post a mirror?

alee25

Jun 24, 2001
its not dead aim out, its just Dead Aim.

Its a program that allows you to adjust some settings for AIM, like it logs all conversations, allows you to remove ur name from other peoples buddy list, etc...

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
The best part is, the IM window doesn't pop-up when someone messages you and all your windows are tabbed into one window. It's very convenient. I've been using it for some time now.

Grey

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 1999
what about these damn audio ads that AIM chooses to blast when I am at my most serene state?

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
anyone tried Middle Man yet? I noticed a link to it in a buddy's profile, checked it out, seems to do everything DeadAIM does, but, the part I like, is with it you can IM yourself from a friend's computer or something, log in with a password and change your away message and stuff.

LordSnailz

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Is it still free, I thought they moved to charging people for the program ... didn't check their website since it was bogged down.

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
Remove Yourself from Another Buddylist - Sometimes people IM you, and you don't even know them and don't want to talk to them. Now instead of blocking them... you can just take yourself off of their buddylist.

:Q that's from the middleman site. wow, how is that possible?

LordSnailz

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Originally posted by: fivespeed5
Remove Yourself from Another Buddylist - Sometimes people IM you, and you don't even know them and don't want to talk to them. Now instead of blocking them... you can just take yourself off of their buddylist.

:Q that's from the middleman site. wow, how is that possible?

wow, that's neat, now imagine if we can do it the other way around. Add your name to another's AIM list ...

dolph

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2001
what improvements does it have since the last free version (the one i've been using for the past xx years)?

alee25

Jun 24, 2001
yea its not piracy (or at least i dont believe it to be so) becasue you still cant use it without a serial key.

MrScott81

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: alee25
yea its not piracy (or at least i dont believe it to be so) becasue you still cant use it without a serial key.
Yes it is against the TOS in the program and on the website....you can only download it from jdennis.net