New slogans for Windows

gamerguy2

Aug 9, 2008
The new Microsoft Outlook update or downgrade caused me to miss an important email. I still cannot find it in the Windows 10 Email feature. I have to search the sender to find it. So I decided to make a new thread on slogans for Windows.

"Windows now more confusing than ever"

"Windows that program that leaves you with a tingly creepy feeling"

"Windows I didn't ask for the new feature it but they gave it to me"

"Windows it is like the neighborhood peeping Tom looking through every ones window."

"Windows forget what you know because it will take hours to adjust to the changes"

Last edited:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
The new Microsoft Outlook update or downgrade caused me to miss an important email. I still cannot find it in the Windows 10 Email feature. I have to search the sender to find it. So I decided to make a new thread on slogans for Windows.

"Windows now more confusing than ever"

"Windows that program that leaves you with a tingly creepy feeling"

"Windows I didn't ask for the new feature it but they gave it to me"

"Windows it is like the neighborhood peeping Tom looking through every ones window."

"Windows forget what you know because it will take hours to adjust to the changes"

Enjoy your first Like.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
For some of their recent bone-headed update problems/bugs, maybe they should join marketing forces with Mars, and use the campaign of "Sorry! I was eating a Milky Way". ;)

C1

Platinum Member
Feb 21, 2008
"MS Windows: Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it."

Nashemon

Jun 14, 2012
Windows: "Now with more smudges on your screen!"

Windows Cortana: "Let me help you find suspicious, irrelevant things."

mxnerd

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2007
"Well, you know, Microsoft always promise you that something will break after WIndows Update, that's our guarantee."

bruceb

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2004
Yet another reason why Microsoft should listen to it's users and offer us the choice of if we only want Security Updates or Security Updates and Feature Upgrades. Most of us are are happy with features we already have. For those that are not, or want to be "on the cutting edge" usually of things most people do not need, let them. I have my Windows 10 Laptop working perfectly fine for my needs and configured so it looks almost like XP and almost all the options are set the way I want them. Still need to tweak where things like scans and photos go to by default.

gamerguy2

Aug 9, 2008
This one is more for programs associated with Windows.

"Windows because everyone deserves a hungry minotaur"

This one is for the hardware that runs Windows.

"Windows. All the fun and excitement of road rage without having to drive."

Last edited:

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
The new Microsoft Outlook update or downgrade caused me to miss an important email. I still cannot find it in the Windows 10 Email feature.

When you say "the new Microsoft Outlook update", I assume you mean the outlook.com website's new-ish design? And you're using the Win10 Mail app to check for e-mail?

I wouldn't trust the Win10 Mail app as far as I can throw it. The most irritating bug I commonly see with it is how it tells me that it's downloading mail for the first time when it isn't, then it takes about five minutes to tell me it has a problem. It doesn't tell me what the problem is, or any kind of error message, just that there's a problem.

Use Mozilla Thunderbird.

gamerguy2

Aug 9, 2008
lol. These just get better and better.

"Windows almost as much fun as self induced vomiting."

"Windows. After years of using Windows Im too blind to see out my window."

Last edited:

gamerguy2

Aug 9, 2008
Stay tuned for "Why is my smartphone like an automatic slide show. Would somebody please make it stop?" Followed by "How many times did my smartphone malfunction today."

Just kidding. Seriously, the Galaxy sent through a major update. Turning my smartphone into a nightmarish puzzle-game trying to figure out how to use it again.

gamerguy2

Aug 9, 2008
Sorry to keep this post active. I just took my dog for a walk. I took my Smartphone phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen it had Uber loaded and was waiting for me to confirm pickup. (I don't plan on going anywhere today it is Saturday and plan on doing things at home). I have my own car and use Uber for nights out and emergencies.

Last edited:

gamerguy2

Aug 9, 2008
"Windows. Zombie zombie zo-ombie zombieeee. Sung to the tune of the Cranberries."

My Smartphone is having problems charging. I called the phone company and told them "I have had more problems with this phone than my ex-wife." The phone rang a minute ago (I am designing a website from home). It made a weird loud buzzing noise. My dog ran under the bed as it rang.