New Skyrim mod - The Forgotten City 6-8 hours of gameplay

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
"Back in July, the right honourable Philip Savage told you about The Forgotten City, an ambitious Skyrim mod that tells a murder mystery in an ancient subterranean city. It fits with existing Elder Scrolls lore, which is nice, it boasts an original orchestral soundtrack, 18 voice actors and over 1200 lines, and features a non-linear story set across multiple timelines—and, oh yeah, this hugely exciting mod is out now.

Moral dilemmas, puzzles, and multiple endings are also things to expect, over the course of The Modern Storyteller's 6-8-hour-long adventure. Get it from ModDB here, or Nexus Mods here, or the Steam Workshop here, and be sure to watch the launch trailer above."

- from PC Gamer page

LINK TO PC GAMER PAGE

I've been playing for an hour and it's very nicely done - it easily could have been DLC.

Enjoy!

seamadan

Aug 8, 2007
Nice. The dedication of the modding community for the Elder Scrolls games never ceases to amaze me. I'll have to try this out.

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
Skyrim's modding community has definitely come up with some excellent work over the years. This is why I game on PC.