New RTS similiar to Command and Conquer Generals.

local

Golden Member
Jun 28, 2011
Looks like the old Act of War games or maybe that crappy WW3: Black Gold game from the early 2000's. I don't know why all these companies have such a hard time mimicking the fun factor of C&C Generals. The last RTS that was actually fun to play was Sup Com FA, nothing else has come close imo.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
surely you must have played Supreme Commander? and have you tried the Sorian AI mod?

i also liked SupCom 2 which, on its own merits, is a nice RTS.

Elixer

Lifer
May 7, 2002
Hmm, yeah, kinda reminds me of AoW games, but, that video was "hitching" for lack of a better term in that video.
Also missing the mechanics of it, and all that good stuff, so, as that video shows, I would pass at this point.
I need a ton more info on it before I would like it.

Jun 23, 2006
Hmm, yeah, kinda reminds me of AoW games, but, that video was "hitching" for lack of a better term in that video.
Also missing the mechanics of it, and all that good stuff, so, as that video shows, I would pass at this point.

Well it is in pre alpha state and there is a demo on one of the links I provided. I played thru the demo I listed above and for pre alpha it is in a pretty good state, just needs more votes on steam green light

Feb 4, 2009

Agreed it may be great and I appreciate the demo however I have to say the video is awful. Units movement looks jerky and more importantly what does this bring to the table that is better or more fun?